Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    It's alright, i can scout the land, work on my run/jump/forage, I just hope it's not down all day! Then it will be a waste of a sicky and i could potentially loose my job pulling another one tomorrow , Would love to get started killing beasts though!

EDIT: One more question, why i have you guys here.... "Are our characters going to be deleted before the 15th release? or do we get to keep them now?"

Unless something catastrophic happens then we should keep our characters.

On a side note I have scouted out 4 Aussie friendly guilds in the game so far if you are interested. They are: Apache, Harlequin (Evil PvP tribe), Forsaken (Netural, want to be friends to all) and The Audacian republic.

I know 2 of those 4 are in the north west of the world and I am unsure about the other 2. If you are planning on going solo then I have found a nice spot in the mountains to the south right near a scrap heap (with only 2 other totems near it). If you are interested I can PM you the co-ords but it is a heafty hike (over at least 2 mountains)

Quote Originally Posted by Benny View Post
    It's alright, i can scout the land, work on my run/jump/forage, I just hope it's not down all day! Then it will be a waste of a sicky and i could potentially loose my job pulling another one tomorrow , Would love to get started killing beasts though!
    That sentence, coupled with that smiley face, is possibly one of the most depressing things I have ever seen.

On the bright side I guess it wouldn't totally suck if you lost your man milking job.

Quote Originally Posted by Benny View Post
    I wouldn't take time off for the game right now if I was you, yeah some people do that around launches, but I bet the server and features are gonna be up and down in the next couple of days.

Haha, don't be depressed Brilliant, i start a new job in 6 weeks anyways so it's no biggy! I just love new games!!! Im sure im not the only one pulling a sickie today either!!

Your a better man than me death1942.I ran all over the sth sth/e looking for a quiet spot to no avail ended up settling in Z700.

Well my first attempt was just to see how far south the world actually went. I pulled up a google maps of the area this game is based off and picked a spot wayyyy down south. I ran into the green mist about 1/4 of the way and died, had to re-roll my guy as he spawned way up north.

Why do you care if they turn Fishing Online back on? The fact that so many of you have spent HOURS and HOURS of your last couple days fishing is deplorable. And now sit in a forum just waiting for an update to tell you Fishing Online is getting turned back on is even worse. GET A LIFE, seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by Millstone View Post
    Why do you care if they turn Fishing Online back on? The fact that so many of you have spent HOURS and HOURS of your last couple days fishing is deplorable. And now sit in a forum just waiting for an update to tell you Fishing Online is getting turned back on is even worse. GET A LIFE, seriously.
    You got to love it, people on a forum telling other people on the same forum to get a life.

Part of living is doing what you enjoy and what you want to do!