Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Quote Originally Posted by Millstone View Post
    I worked 8 hrs today, I checked the forums for 15 mins when I got home, after seeing the update. I am checking agian now cause I knew my statement would get people's panties in a bunch.

I have been in game a total of about 1 hr since planting my totem. Until features get turned on, I cannot imagine how little of a life one must have to sit in the game and Fish. How desperate for this game are you? Sorry, but that is Doctor Phil Show material.
    How dare you insult the Dr. Phil Show? That man is a deeply caring individual who wants only to lend his support to troubled mothers and youths, and here you are spitting on all of his good effort.

This went way off-topic!

Quote Originally Posted by Benny View Post
    This went way off-topic!
    You're way off topic.

Quote Originally Posted by Millstone View Post
    I worked 8 hrs today, I checked the forums for 15 mins when I got home, after seeing the update. I am checking agian now cause I knew my statement would get people's panties in a bunch.

I have been in game a total of about 1 hr since planting my totem. Until features get turned on, I cannot imagine how little of a life one must have to sit in the game and Fish. How desperate for this game are you? Sorry, but that is Doctor Phil Show material.
    What a horrible individual you are. Myself and AFG are in full support of Dr Phil's work and I find it deeply concerning that you think this way.

Thankfully this community is not all lost and a few individuals remain truly fabulous. Thank you Surly for being an outstanding individual amongst this... Oh I don't even have a word unfabulous enough to describe this bunch of cretins.

Quote Originally Posted by Snickle1980 View Post
    please tell me you're not into cyber DS. please tell me you're RT before i start crying again. the goreans seem to multiply like rats as this all becomes mainstream...sigh. nothing against you. just the cyber bdsm slaves and so called dominants. pet peve that the real people have.
    Considering I have no idea what you're talking about, I guess I'm not whatever you might be accusing me of. I think.

Xsyon Citizen
    Considering I have no idea what you're talking about, I guess I'm not whatever you might be accusing me of. I think.
    liar!!! you know you;re a sexual deviant lol

you'll have to pardon me. i have nothing else to do today, so i'm on the forums killing time. i wish this game would go somewhere. i'll give it another couple hours and then hit the hay. at this point i'm not even sure i want to log on with it's limitations...i dunno...