Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Toooo slow! Had problems too and also crashes.

Torrent please!

Mine said proccessing packs....... but now I am back to Zone.xsip I have no idea what is going on. No progress abr or anything.

Quote Originally Posted by dna13 View Post
    Mine said proccessing packs....... but now I am back to Zone.xsip I have no idea what is going on. No progress abr or anything.
    We're in the same boat. Lets get oiled up and smuch our burly chests together!

Also occasionally it'll change to 'Updating Data\Zone.xsip\1162.png - Data\Zone.xsip\1212.something' So far I've gotten up to 1466 on the second number.
    Edit: I take that back, just popped to D\Z\1510_surface.png - D\Z\181.xtr ... And it's back at just D\Z.xsip. Bah.

took ages to process all the files before it started downloading but when it started downloading maybe took me 45 mins for the 1.5gb file.. finally got in game for the server to be shut down lol

Downloaded like 200mb in about 2 hours.....

Im afraid now to abort it to try again to see if it gets faster after another try just in case it dies on me again!

At the transfer rates I'm getting from the patch server, it would take about 3 hours to download. But it seems to lose connection every 20 minutes or so. Cannot connect to the patch server now. How are we supposed to get such a large update from such an unreliable connection? :s

Quote Originally Posted by biotek View Post
    At the transfer rates I'm getting from the patch server, it would take about 3 hours to download. But it seems to lose connection every 20 minutes or so. Cannot connect to the patch server now. How are we supposed to get such a large update from such an unreliable connection? :s
    Close the window and retart it if it's giving you the can not connect message.

As I get discon, unknown errors, etc. I alternate between US and EU patch server. It sees the Xsyon.exe as "different" and redownloads the client. The zone.xsip seems part seems to resume normally, but there once again appears to be two different versions of the client executable. Anyone else noticing this?

Drev