Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
    I've been disconnected, and now I can't connect to either patch server. Nice...

Same 99%......99% COMPLETION AND IT DROPPED..... and now it can't even connect to patch....this is grand.....

i got it downloaded took 30 minutes n had it done directly after it was up :-)

After 6 hours of crashes and dling it seems even after the 99% completion crash i have prevailed.... it saved my dl data and resumed and I am the victor!! and now it tells me the server is down. Oh irony, you cruel SOB.

went to bed patching.

Woke up, apparently I must try again

Toooo slow! Had problems too and also crashes.

Torrent please!

Mine said proccessing packs....... but now I am back to Zone.xsip I have no idea what is going on. No progress abr or anything.

Quote Originally Posted by dna13 View Post
    Mine said proccessing packs....... but now I am back to Zone.xsip I have no idea what is going on. No progress abr or anything.
    We're in the same boat. Lets get oiled up and smuch our burly chests together!

Also occasionally it'll change to 'Updating Data\Zone.xsip\1162.png - Data\Zone.xsip\1212.something' So far I've gotten up to 1466 on the second number.
    Edit: I take that back, just popped to D\Z\1510_surface.png - D\Z\181.xtr ... And it's back at just D\Z.xsip. Bah.

took ages to process all the files before it started downloading but when it started downloading maybe took me 45 mins for the 1.5gb file.. finally got in game for the server to be shut down lol

Downloaded like 200mb in about 2 hours.....

Im afraid now to abort it to try again to see if it gets faster after another try just in case it dies on me again!