Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Xsyon Citizen
    some sort of estimate would be nice. i have nothing else to do tonight...sad but true. so i'd like to know a rough estimate on when they expect the servers to be back on...within lets say...give or take 5 hours. you wouldnt think name issues would take this long, but what do i know? maybe thier adding the junk at the same time. if they would TELL us something, we could stop filling up the forums with these questions that they wont or cant answer.

yeah i'm mad, brah.

Was it just Benny who crashed the server by using long names with spaces in it, or were others involved too? We need to hunt this guy down regardless. I'll certainly keep an eye out for his in-game name "Gamblar"; totally KOS. I've lost a whole evening of gaming, and afaik, it's all Benny's fault, so far. /rage

Xsyon Citizen
    nice cig! i want both of them at my house asap! yum...yeah i'm gettin bored...but damn!

Quote Originally Posted by Benny View Post
    after 2 hours of playing the game i have managed to bring the whole server down because i wanted the name "Freddy the Rogue Shadow Figure"

Quote Originally Posted by Snickle1980 View Post
    some sort of estimate would be nice. i have nothing else to do tonight...sad but true. so i'd like to know a rough estimate on when they expect the servers to be back on...within lets say...give or take 5 hours. you wouldnt think name issues would take this long, but what do i know? maybe thier adding the junk at the same time. if they would TELL us something, we could stop filling up the forums with these questions that they wont or cant answer.

yeah i'm mad, brah.
    Your a legend Snickle, thank you for a normal reply! I was starting to think that the whole "Xsyon" community were trolls. I am also just looking for an estimate as to when it will be back up.

So to any Mods out there? Could you give us an idea?

Quote Originally Posted by mantoe View Post
    Benny, this is your boss. So you called in sick to play Xsyon, eh? I put in a full day's work today, mate. It was a bloody madhouse. We could have used you in there. And I log in now, not only to find the game I've been waiting to play off line. But, to see that you caused it AND you skipped out on working to do so?!?!?

That is really the end of the line, Benny. Don't bother coming in tomorrow or ever again. You will not be receiving sick pay for this day either. I will be contacting your future employer and retracting my commendation of you.

Good luck on your job search.
    A full days work huh... then why are you online right now? It's only mid-day and you should still be at work... fail!

Xsyon Citizen
    my next idea is to keep all these posts regarding the server and the missing content at the top of the list. an easy way to do this? lets start posting pictures of hot women in all these threads! theres 5 threads and millions of online pics of hot women. can one person tell me why this is not a good idea? lets do this? its a win win!
    #1 the devs will see all these questions and complaints at the top and might answer
    #2 i get to drool over hot pics.

lets do this!

7. 03-13-2011, 07:11 PM

Do not make more than 1 thread of the same topic. Use: http://www.xsyon.com/forum/showthrea...ng-back-online!

I am locking this.