Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

If you stop the patcher halfway through...

If you patch for an hour and then stop the patcher, do you have to repatch what you already patched?

Also how do you see how big the file is or how long you have left?

gotta repatch the whole damn game...based on speed atm I think there are a few hundred of us in the same problem atm

and ill see ya tomarrow...at the speed its DLing...gunna take 8 or more hours to get this 1.5 gigs

It's starting where it left off for me. Crashed twice, and haven't had to start over.

Quote Originally Posted by JCatano View Post
    It's starting where it left off for me. Crashed twice, and haven't had to start over.
    Lucky c*nt.

Did they release a new patch or are you talking about the game in a whole?

Quote Originally Posted by KranDeLoy View Post
    Lucky c*nt.
    If it's not holding files after the crash, then I don't know what the deal is. That process was implemented months ago.

It was implemented over a year ago...doesnt mean it works...

His lucky is correct....
    The vast majority who have to forse restart a failed DL need to DL over a gig afterwords...

Many are lucky and can DL the basic update but others hang up with the influx.. get corrupt files and have to reDL major parts of the game...

Quote Originally Posted by JCatano View Post
    If it's not holding files after the crash, then I don't know what the deal is. That process was implemented months ago.
    Mostly I was commenting on the complete lack of any way to measure the my own progress. 9 hours and 15 drops in and I'm still only getting a "Updating Data\Zone.xsip".

Edit: also it seems that I'm about par for the course. There are a bunch of people that have it way worse than I do.

How are u guys getting how much you have downloaded? Mine just says updating whatever it is?

How do you see the amount needed to dl and the amount you have already on the patcher. I dont see where everyone is getting that important piece of info