Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
    Patched! Also I am able to use the scavenge action but nothing is ever found.

Edit: scratch that! just found some white wool! Scavenging is on and working

Stuck on Updating Data/Zone. Still no word from the devs on this problem.

its a clever ploy to give them more down time. Jooky is prob getting some much needed sleep.

lalalala I am still downloading, in the meantime I have picked my daughter up from school, been to the bank to sort out some money, been shopping, prepared dinner which is now the oven and am currently looking at my homework which has to be handed in tomorrow, so I am kinda hoping that the download will take a little longer

Well for those who are still having issues the "european" server connection seems to net a faster download and less disconnects. It might be the client download is still coming off the old server.

Angry Epic Fail on Download Server

Someone is throttling the US download server. Forget trying the other server since it's dl rate is in 15KB/s.

2 hours spent trying to patch original game that keeps crashing; So I deleted the game and tried to just reinstall using the newest loader - Epic fail.
    The dl always stops at 169M when the server times out. Of course no data has been saved so the load restarts at zero.

My ethernet cable just came out and I restarted Xsyon and all the data was saved. Still only 400mb to go

I've had 3 dropouts still saves what was previously downloaded.Unfortunately it has got very slow again so won't finish tonight.I'll just restart tomorrow

99% completion using euro server......connection dropped......my god

6 hours of painfully restarting dl and still nothing...