Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Same here stuck on Data\Zone.xsip with no download size indicated.

Xsyon Citizen
    lol the mods are out in force all of a sudden! awsome. well i'm glad we're going to be up and running again, despite the lack of options. my day is kinda slow today and ihave nothing better to do. docs appointment tommorow for my broken scaphoid in each writ though. fun stuff. maybe when i get back we'll get movin on this.

Mmmm, seems my client has stopped responding.

The patcher has been stuck on Data\Zone.xsip for quite a while now..... I'm getting worried

My question is does the patcher has an resume function. If your pacther crashed halfway through a patch, when you restart, does it pick up where you left off? or will it start from 0 again?

well mine has just froze up it seems, gonna try to restart it.

To those of you who are downloading it successfully! Is it showing the speed and size of the download or is it just saying "Updating Data/Zone"

After the restart I'm back to updating data/zone.xsip with no indication of download size.

The patcher is definitely very informative.

Edit: Also, it's funny there is a patch but not a word of it in the announcement\update thread. Some basic info like size would be much appreciated... I am heading to bed in 30 min. Would be nice to know whether I should keep downloading or do it tomorrow.

It keeps you in suspense.