Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    Would it be possible to upload the patch to a third-party website like Filefront, or does it have to come through the patcher?

Wink

On the plus side, the patcher seems to have a resume function. When it crashed I was at zone 1253, and when it restarted, I started there. So there's good news eh?

Quote Originally Posted by MasterJace View Post
    On the plus side, the patcher seems to have a resume function. When it crashed I was at zone 1253, and when it restarted, I started there. So there's good news eh?
    Yes, it should. That was implemented at least 6 months ago.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterJace View Post
    only for the lucky ones.

i crashed after DLing for 2.5 hours and started back at zero.

i thoughtthis problem was alleiviated when the servers got moved?

unbelievable. seriously.

After a few crashes I finished and got in.

Try... Running as Administrator, closing other programs, and running on European Server.

Yeah, apparently I only downloaded 50mb in an hour, so now it started at 50mb and I've got 1.2gb to go, very slowly......

have restarted the patcher about 10 times... keeps freezing, locking up, giving me errors about timing out.... something needs to be done about bandwidth... seriously!

Quote Originally Posted by Zarin View Post
    After a few crashes I finished and got in.

Try... Running as Administrator, closing other programs, and running on European Server.
    While the Euro Server may have helped...using your pinky knuckle to left click would have proven equally effective.

mine just finished, I never had any hiccups...went smooth and only took 2 hours

im not trolling either

Launcher working fine, when you see that first message just leave it for a bit and you will see the download size soon. Thanks