Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast
    Different server does not help one tiny bit. Both terribly slow. Just don't try it anymore. Hopeless.

Quote Originally Posted by KranDeLoy View Post
    Close the window and retart it if it's giving you the can not connect message.
    Nothing.

Can we get an .exe patcher uploaded to filefront or something please? At leat they won't drop my connection randomly.

I've been trying to download myself since last night, drops my connection every 20 or so odd minutes. On a slightly brighter note I seem to be slowly saving said data, but I only get around .04 gigs per shot.

LOL on the Squirrel picture though - totally how I felt when it dropped

Was chugging along on US server, easily 3-4 times faster..until it went kaboom, anyway. Back on EU server DLing at like 30k/second..blah.

Drev

Has there been this much trouble previously?

It won't happen straight away,.... but it will happen!

Man if I was in the US and had it downloaded it would be up on torrent site asap. Too bad im in Oz and suffer from quotas.

Zerlargal

The patcher is so random, server is down for the US for me but not Euro.

Anyway im lucky and glad i got 3 days off from work finally and i can spend those 3 days downloading the patch. After my days i wont be able to play due to my work hours so....AWESOME!

Ps. Im in Australia - strangely enough this is the first patch that has caused me this much annoyance and trouble. Even last year the patches were quicker and easier to manage than this one here :/....

FAIL. Suck it download server!

30 mb in 3 hrs w/ 5 ctd's.....I think I'll give up....10 mb an hour hmmmmmmmm maybe a 150 hr download?