Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    i was hoping it was part of an older update?

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt View Post
    i was hoping it was part of an older update?
    I was (and am) hoping the same.

He said 'additional two weeks'....as in addition to the 2 months. So 2 month+2 weeks altogether.

I believe he read this on the Launcher.

I also believe it has said that since it was true, that time has passed, and that is just a lingering outdated message.

Hopefully.

Quote Originally Posted by jumpshot View Post
    I believe he read this on the Launcher.

I also believe it has said that since it was true, that time has passed, and that is just a lingering outdated message.

Hopefully.
    If it's not outdated, I'll cope, the added junk piles should really help smooth out yet another launch day scramble. I can't wait to get in game tonight to see if a couple of isolated, pretty little spots I found in the mountains now have nearby junk. On the other hand, I'll be even happier if we aren't going to face another wipe + totem day(s) fun!

Well it is the exact wording of the old message. I am assuming that it is not current. The two weeks were to make up for the 2 week "head start" from what I recall.

I think that is an old post, it sounds a lot like the time they did that exact thing and gave us an extra two weeks, why would they give us another 2 weeks that would be 3 months free after launch! right now we are already at 2 1/2 months.

That is an extremely old post, after the failure of the 18th. We are getting 2.5 months starting on the 15th (if everything goes as planned).

Quote Originally Posted by Aethaeryn View Post
    Well it is the exact wording of the old message. I am assuming that it is not current. The two weeks were to make up for the 2 week "head start" from what I recall.
    I read this on the launcher. Perhaps it's an outdated message. Btw I'm still updating and the launcher has crashed 3 times. I hope I can get through this time!