Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Did I seriously just read this....

"A final wipe will occur after a full server move
    and pre-order players will be given an additional
    two weeks of game time."

Where did you read that? I thought we were given 2 month of free game time? not 2 weeks?

We're you reading the Announcement archives? The release was delayed before.

i was hoping it was part of an older update?

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt View Post
    i was hoping it was part of an older update?
    I was (and am) hoping the same.

He said 'additional two weeks'....as in addition to the 2 months. So 2 month+2 weeks altogether.

I believe he read this on the Launcher.

I also believe it has said that since it was true, that time has passed, and that is just a lingering outdated message.

Hopefully.

Quote Originally Posted by jumpshot View Post
    I believe he read this on the Launcher.

I also believe it has said that since it was true, that time has passed, and that is just a lingering outdated message.

Hopefully.
    If it's not outdated, I'll cope, the added junk piles should really help smooth out yet another launch day scramble. I can't wait to get in game tonight to see if a couple of isolated, pretty little spots I found in the mountains now have nearby junk. On the other hand, I'll be even happier if we aren't going to face another wipe + totem day(s) fun!

Well it is the exact wording of the old message. I am assuming that it is not current. The two weeks were to make up for the 2 week "head start" from what I recall.

I think that is an old post, it sounds a lot like the time they did that exact thing and gave us an extra two weeks, why would they give us another 2 weeks that would be 3 months free after launch! right now we are already at 2 1/2 months.