Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Redtail: never far from the top.

A productive weekend brings nothing but growth to Redtail Tribe

Greetings, Redtail Tribe. I just recently joined the game and liked the general attitude I see from your tribe. I was going to visit your village my last time in-game. I was patting myself on the back, having successfully navigated my way to area 1059 with nothing but the clothes on my back when . . . bear attack!

Quote Originally Posted by officeape View Post
    Greetings, Redtail Tribe. I just recently joined the game and liked the general attitude I see from your tribe. I was going to visit your village my last time in-game. I was patting myself on the back, having successfully navigated my way to area 1059 with nothing but the clothes on my back when . . . bear attack!
    LOL, the exact same thing happened to me first trip to Redtail's 1059 site! Something about starter clothes seems to drive those bears into a blind rage. Now we're the ones out looking for bears to turn into round bones, flat bones, skulls, etc. Come on over man, we're here and you're welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by jemmus View Post
    LOL, the exact same thing happened to me first trip to Redtail's 1059 site! Something about starter clothes seems to drive those bears into a blind rage.
    I just mentioned the same thing to Periwinkle in a PM - it must have been my shirt.

Bear: "Flannel? Flannel?!?! RAWWRRRR!"

I just happened upon your tribe and wandered around a bit site-seeing, then killed myself by jumping off a cliff.

Nice looking camp! Are you guys pretty active still? I just left a dead tribe and am kinda looking for a new home.

We're still active and looking for members. Sent you a PM Motley

come join us and see the world from our new birdsnest

Still active and still recruiting. Lots of construction going on, so stop by and check out whats new.

Come visit the largest Tribe in zone 1059. Just off the main road, you can't miss us. You never know you might like it so much you decide to join The Redtail Tribe

/w

Osirrus or Inhabit. ( euro time zones)
    Periwinkle or Jackelope (USA time zones)