Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Zerlargal View Post
    I'm a harsh bastard with nothing to do, it's all J's fault..... -> points at Xsyon dev's

That and the fact I am just kidding around, its a reasonable request, shoulda put that j/k in there.

Zerlargal
    Oh well, I have nothing else to do right now either. Sigh. My internet connection sucks, too. This is going to take awhile!

They really should turn on some features... if they want to find out whats broken today and not tomorrow, being release day.

Zerlargal

Quote Originally Posted by Zerlargal View Post
    I'm afraid you will have to hold onto your dreams of virtual world domination just a little bit longer.... now stop sucking your thumb and please, keep your hands on the table where we can see them.

Zerlargal
    lol.. So off base, but still funny.

Just calling it like I see it. My stance on the matter is pretty neutral.

Most of you posting here dont know me. I've crafted more than a little in this game. I understand the importance of junk piles. I played basically solo ...where I actually traveled to meet other tribes, and work for them or trade with them for items I needed. I was jumped more than a couple times, but that was the risk I took, in a world turned upside down.

Now, people just didnt want to go looking for them...had to have them placed in "Their" spot, so they dont have to wander too far. To those who feel I dont know importance of JP...what about trees? You obviously havent lived in a spot where they are scarce.

You're all crying about something...junk, pvp, safe zone....on and on and on...just thought I'd join the choir.
    EDIT: yeah, meant to include the "lost my totems fav spot" in the group...welll, my group lost theirs twice, we just moved on instead of posting about it.

anyway, continue the disscussion and I'll pretend you hurt my feelings

Quote Originally Posted by Deacon View Post
    Most of you posting here dont know me. I've crafted more than a little in this game. I understand the importance of junk piles. I played basically solo ...where I actually traveled to meet other tribes, and work for them or trade with them for items I needed. I was jumped more than a couple times, but that was the risk I took, in a world turned upside down.

Now, people just didnt want to go looking for them...had to have them placed in "Their" spot, so they dont have to wander too far. To those who feel I dont know importance of JP...what about trees? You obviously havent lived in a spot where they are scarce.

You're all crying about something...junk, pvp, safe zone....on and on and on...just thought I'd join the choir.
    EDIT: yeah, meant to include the "lost my totems fav spot" in the group...welll, my group lost theirs twice, we just moved on instead of posting about it.

anyway, continue the disscussion and I'll pretend you hurt my feelings
    Could you pretend a little better, you're not very convincing. If you could just stick your lower lip out a tad, it would help.

My issue with your issue with adding more junk piles is this: I don't see how more junk is going to hurt you or anyone else, and I do see how it can help ease a lot of tension, get a lot of people off each others toes, and maybe even cut down on some of the lag, since we'll be more spread out. And the darn things aren't supposed to be permanent, either, so I don't see how they'll have any lasting impact on trade. Plus anyone can look off into the mist and see that there are more piles waiting for players whenever the mists clear, but no one is complaining about the potential of those to hurt trade.

I mean, I'm just confused, really, as to what the big deal is. If they were permanent, yeah, someone already pointed out Eve vs Darkfall economy and resources and how Darkfall's isn't very good, and it's a good point. If the piles were permanent. But I thought they were eventually going to all be depleted and then the whole mechanic would eventually go away.

They arent any more important to a tribe than trees.....wont see much built without them....so now those without trees need satisfaction as well. With the way things are constantly changing in this game...who is to say that junk piles wont become permanent? If enough "outcry" comes for it.....the pattern here is, they will become permanent. Not enough animals....spawn more.....I guess in the end, it doesnt matter...things will be as they will be....

<-----thats my lip...not my tongue