Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    If you look at the map that was uploaded recently, you'll notice that the junkpiles line up fairly closely with the towns that used to be there. It's just an attempt to add realism to the layout.

There seemed to be plenty of junk around, a lot of it unclaimed too. Adding even more at this point seems unnecessary.

Quote Originally Posted by Kietharr View Post
    More resources means less conflict over resources and that means less incentive for PvP. I don't know about the rest of you, but I didn't pay for the game with the intention of playing a shittier version of Minecraft.
    I might be wrong here, but I didn't think Xsyon was going to be built around everything just being one big incentive for pvp. That's been done already...Darkfall...Mortal and I will tell you it's really not that great.

I thought the ideology behind Xsyon was a crafter/builder and pvper game, not purely pvp as some of you seem to think, not every sandbox that comes out has to be based purely on the premise that every single aspect of the game needs to be an incentive for pvp.

Darkfall was built around a giant turd.

Quote Originally Posted by Kietharr View Post
    More resources means less conflict over resources and that means less incentive for PvP. I don't know about the rest of you, but I didn't pay for the game with the intention of playing a shittier version of Minecraft.
    Welcome to This is NOT darkfall or Mortal Online.

One day you people will get a clue and figure that out

Quote Originally Posted by Lily View Post
    There seemed to be plenty of junk around, a lot of it unclaimed too. Adding even more at this point seems unnecessary.
    There is, but the problem is big guilds need like 450 meters of open space to even put down a totem, and the smaller tribes and homesteads all over the place makes that pretty hard to get in any kind of place that has basic need stuff. That is a ginormous area you need..

I feel bad for any non-preorder big tribes heh

I very much doubt there are big tribes that haven't placed by now. Even if they haven't, right by the starter spots (where the junk has been added apparently) is hardly prime territory.

Visitor
    Quote Originally Posted by Commissar Gromitovsky View Post
    Darkfall was built around a giant turd.
    Sounds to me like you got smacked so hard in Df that you come on these forums qqing about it all day, but dont worry tough guy. The same things going to happen in this game aswell, just watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Lily View Post
    I very much doubt there are big tribes that haven't placed by now. Even if they haven't, right by the starter spots (where the junk has been added apparently) is hardly prime territory.
    Jordi said by "starting area" he means: everything we have access to right now

Quote Originally Posted by dontbanmeagainorillcry View Post
    Sounds to me like you got smacked so hard in Df that you come on these forums qqing about it all day, but dont worry tough guy. The same things going to happen in this game aswell, just watch.
    I think you DF2.0 types will be disappointed that it's not, in fact, DF2.0

sounds like you're mad because I called DF a giant turd.

It obviously isn't up to much though seeing as the greatest PVP guild 240 has arrived.

My own observation and interpolation here, but I would say that the majority of the demand for "junk" is for grinding. The actual demand for scrap will taper off to very little once everyone has thier junk reliant skills up and is decked out in "good" gear; even with decay active.

Drev