Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My thank you.

My thank you.

Helloes.

I would like to start with a big 'thank you' to our devs. I know they are doing all they can to make working for us as we want it Working during weekends and nights... I am really greatful. I hope you keep your spirits ups regardless of many 'hate' threads arround here
    I am looking forward to see final stages done.

Best

PS. I got one thing I would like you to concider. Other then US TZs. When u do re-wipe at 3pm PST on friday that means most EU people are partying or sleeping Not to mention Moscow time zone and so on. (3pm PST = 00:00 GMT+1)

Quote Originally Posted by Hultay View Post
    Helloes.

I would like to start with a big 'thank you' to our devs. I know they are doing all they can to make working for us as we want it Working during weekends and nights... I am really greatful. I hope you keep your spirits ups regardless of many 'hate' threads arround here

Best

PS. I got one thing I would like you to concider. Other then US TZs. When u do re-wipe at 3pm PST on friday that means most EU people are partying or sleeping Not to mention Moscow time zone and so on. (3pm PST
    = 00:00 GMT+1)
    Mmmmmmmm licky licky

Credits to the devs.

Re-Wipe friday?

Quote Originally Posted by bOOmerDK View Post
    Credits to the devs.

Re-Wipe friday?
    In 2 hours!

who pays $40 to kiss ass for sup par service?

Quote Originally Posted by Hultay View Post
    Helloes.

Best

PS. I got one thing I would like you to concider. Other then US TZs. When u do re-wipe at 3pm PST on friday that means most EU people are partying or sleeping Not to mention Moscow time zone and so on. (3pm PST = 00:00 GMT+1)
    Perhaps its a problem with the translation.
    Maybe he means "Dev's, please re-wipe, cuz I'm comin' in for a big lick"

I dont think there are anymore wipes.

Quote Originally Posted by santoclawz View Post
    who pays $40 to kiss ass for sup par service?
    the service is definitely not sub-par... Hultay is right, the devs are working their hardest every day to get this shit out for us, and all you guys do is bash them at every turn, give some thanks for once. plus we got an AWESOME deal, a great game + 2.5 months of FREE game time? give them the respect they deserve

Paying $40 for a potentially great game? Sure, I guess.
    Respect to the devs that made the game? Well, duh. Of course.
    Enjoy the 2 or so months of free play? Damn right.
    Frolic around in the virtual fields of underdeveloped, partially broken code? No, thank you. Broken game is sad face.
    Watch some dude kiss ass so much he may as well be tongueing their prostate over said broken state of the game? Hmm, no. Just no.

Hell ya paying 40 bucks for a free game which you get free months added on! Sheeet...I payed that 40...or was it 20 back then last year...Had a free monthly game and all I had to do was add my input and occasionally report a bug or two...sucks ya came in late on the gig but hey...at least you got the packaging price out of the way...now you only have to deal with the FREE game play till real Live hits....plus your free months...