Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Can we get the latest patch on a torrent file plz!

Hey Xyson,

Don't get me wrong i love you guys to bits, however i have sat here for the past 5/6 hours restarting the download, trying from both download sites, only to be constantly kicked out and have my download restart. I only just purchased the game, and have not yet been able to play for more than 1 hour.

I understand a lot of testing is going on, but this low DL rate is driving me insane, i have been keen to get on Xsyon all day, only to have to start from scratch every 15minutes.

If not for me, please make future patch downloads avaliable by torrent. Will be alot faster considering how many people will seed to everyone else.

Thanks guys, back to try and DL again

guessin your DL stoped half way through too...happens tons of time...atm dling 1.5gb cuz the update stoped half way...corrupts files...

better option would be to have the update files in 10mb installers...that way when the installer fails it doesnt fuck up the other files...just a 10mb installer file...
    After a year of updates..i guess ive DL'd close to 200gb of software from Xsions server due to droped updates...

new server looks extra slow...my est 1.5gb will take about 5 hours...

....love updates

Downside of updates and a massive group of people who wanna play the game..

But ye im all in for the torrent idea..!!

with the torrent i could download the whole game including the patch so much faster than the patch currently going :/

Quote Originally Posted by xenoclix View Post
    with the torrent i could download the whole game including the patch so much faster than the patch currently going :/
    Also you'd never have to restart the download from scratch due to dropped connections or corrupt files or manually stopping the DL for whatever reason (going to work/sleep/school/etc..)

Just very frustrating when i spent money last night to play the prelude... and have just been going over my internet limit downloading the patch 30+ times... for it only to stop over and over again! Im for sure going to go over my net limit and dont even have anything to show for it. I have been trying to install this patch for 10 hours+ now... im starting to wonder if it's better to get cash back!?

Maybe it's not for oceanic players yet?

Can someone who has finished to download put the updated client on a torrent? if we wait for devs we will spend a week trying to download it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolindir View Post
    Can someone who has finished to download put the updated client on a torrent? if we wait for devs we will spend a week trying to download it.
    Agree......

OMG this has to be absolutely horrible for anyone with DL limits. I don't have FiOS level speeds, just crappy cable modem, but at least no DL/UL limits.

I feel for anyone in Oz.

Drev

Maybe if you've got dl limits you should get some sleep, go to work and try again tomorrow?