Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Everything is functional except Building structures from what I can see, im crafting tools as we speak, sever is running smooth too.

Xsyon Citizen
    i'm jealous and i hate you all. i'm still downloading from the euro server. just woke up. 1 gig to go and i hate you all.

Xsyon Citizen
    I got a 832mb download from the EU patcher after my US patch failed overnight - guess some of the data was saved from the previous failed patch. Still downloading at a snails pace though.

Quote Originally Posted by Snickle1980 View Post
    i'm jealous and i hate you all. i'm still downloading from the euro server. just woke up. 1 gig to go and i hate you all.
    LOL I am still downloading as well. Will get there eventually. I am waiting for those to say, they are mad cuz some are advancing faster than others because they are in game before them.

I suspect I will be downloading this patch until they turn all the features back off.

Xsyon Citizen
    yeah , i'm mad, but as long as my DL numbers keep goin up, i'll keep my cool. 60.1/1.02gb and rising.

i have my coffee, have my cigs, and i have my alprazolam. everyone is safe as long as i have those 3 essentials while i wait. 1mb per minute or so...1000 minutes give or take then. maybe i'll get lucky and this euro server will speed up. i seem to be the late one downloading this morning. did any of you sleep???

Quote Originally Posted by Snickle1980 View Post
    did any of you sleep???
    I was up till 3:30 am trying to patch. I finally went to bed while the game was patching. Woke up at 8 this morning and had an error so had to start where I left off. LOL Still going though. Good luck all. Hope it speeds up soon!

Our Junkpile is probably getting raided by the big ass tribe close to us.

This is like someone is raping your GF and she kinda likes it. You can hear her moaning, but you cant open the door .. -.-'

Xsyon Citizen
    Figures. I had all weekend to play and now that I'm back to work, I have to travel for three days...just my luck.

Quote Originally Posted by alyvia View Post
    LOL I am still downloading as well. Will get there eventually. I am waiting for those to say, they are mad cuz some are advancing faster than others because they are in game before them.
    ^^^^^This.