Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

What is a parsing file list error?

Quote Originally Posted by JesusTheAstronaut View Post

Seeding with all my might
    I want his connection

Thanks for the confirmation, glad its working!

... for some. I went the direct download route (less than 1 hour DL ftw), extracted, and am now stuck on Connected on teh patcher :/

Xsyon Citizen
    i assume you go back to the launcher and launch on whichever is working. us or euro server. correct me if i'm wrong because mine is still saying "connected"

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
    The Hydrogen (or thermonuclear) bomb was the brainchild of Dr Edward Teller, based on theories for a 'Super' bomb first advanced by Dr Enrico Fermi. Teller continued to do research and development on the H-Bomb in the face of opposition by the leaders of the Manhattan Project, Dr Robert Oppenheimer and Dr Hans Bethe.

The first H-Bomb was successfully tested on Elugelab Island of Eniwetok Atoll, in the Marshall Islands, on 1 Nov 1952.

Late in the evening of August 8 1948, in accordance with Yalta agreements but in violation of the Soviet–Japanese Neutrality Pact, the Soviet Union declared war on Japan, and soon after midnight on August 9, it invaded the Japanese puppet state of Manchukuo. Later that day the Americans dropped an atomic bomb on Nagasaki. The combined shock of these events caused Emperor Hirohito to intervene and order the Big Six to accept the terms for ending the war that the Allies had set down in the Potsdam Declaration.

H Bomb wasn't tested until 1952. Nukes dropped on japan in 1948. Thank you for playing, please read history before trying to be smug.
    I think you mean 1945. By 1948 the second world war was over.

Thanks to everyone who is seeding, to those who Downloaded then not bothered to seed I hope your computer gets fried in a freak electrical surge.

woop! done and seeding =)

Problem with Torrents is that ISP's often throttle Torrent ports as they all think you are downloading pirated movies on it. Kinda frustrating that they do this, especially when most torrents are perfectly fine.

I'll seed for as long as I can.