Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ifireallymust View Post
    Euro patcher for me is less than 1mb per minute. Damn lucky I only have 100mb to go, if it doesn't crash and roll back on me again.
    wow, I'm getting 1mb per ~5-7 seconds on EU server and I'm in NA.

Quote Originally Posted by KeithStone View Post
    wow, I'm getting 1mb per ~5-7 seconds on EU server and I'm in NA.
    Then it's official. This patcher hates me.

Uhg, I seem to be caught in purgatory. The patcher ran for hours last night. Kept telling myself "just be patient." Still wasn't done this morning. It had timed out. Now I cant connect to the US server, and the Euro server seems hung at connected....

I usually am quite patient, but it has been 4-5 days now that things have been un-playable, the 15th is less than 24 hours away - I see NO way, that Xsyon is going to be fully up and running, and stable, by that time. I've seen a lot of promising things in the time that I have been online with it, but over-all I'd say it's not ready for release. It's still beta with quite a few important issues and methods yet to be worked out or implemented. I'm beginning to wonder if i did end up wasting $40 or not.

The fact that I am even bothering to post a negative comment is a strong indicator of how close I am to writing this off and removing from any possibility of being a recommended game to any of my friends.

Disappointed,

Kaj

If the patcher crashes it will restart from 0?

Then it's official. This patcher hates me.
    It's because you touch yourself. The patcher can sense it.
    I just for a not responding error (at 340/350) and it rolled back to 300.
    Hopefully it gets done

Quote Originally Posted by Zaviran View Post
    If the patcher crashes it will restart from 0?
    sometimes. I had it crash on me and it only lost about 15% of what it previously patched.
    I don't know why some lose partial while others lose all

Euro patcher for me is less than 1mb per minute. Damn lucky I only have 100mb to go, if it doesn't crash and roll back on me again.
    The euro patcher is running SOOO slow right now because that is where everyone is downloading from right now, the US server is DOWN!

.01mb per second on eu server

Xsyon Citizen

Question it's kinda sorta working

you know...at this point, i guess i can't really complain.
    someone asked for more junk? we got it.

someone asked to get rid of global chat? so let it be written , so let it be done. we got it.

we wanted to scavenge while we waited...from what i hear, we got it. (btw. without baskets, where are you gunna put all that stuff?)

if enough of us asked for hookers and blow, i'm starting to think we could scavenge for that too with another patch.

the service is good, it's just damn slow. timed out while i slept and so i'm downloading from the euro server. slow, but you have to admit, recently the mob gets what the mob wants.

i guess at this point, i'll just sit here and bombard the forum with nonsense until i'm patched. if you;re in, have fun yall

Snickle.

I think maybe the us patch server is down because we capped out its monthly bandwith limit in that 1 night.

Quote Originally Posted by darkbladed View Post
    as of 8:45 EST ...
    thread posted at 8:46.

Its a good thing these things dont take up paper.