Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Xsyon Citizen
    Quote Originally Posted by Akraxeus View Post
    I think maybe the us patch server is down because we capped out its monthly bandwith limit in that 1 night.
    Haha, now that would be truly sad if true.

if you abort, or crashes or disconnect the patcher remembers the downloaded parts and continues with a smaller target MB size

Quote Originally Posted by Snickle1980 View Post
    you know...at this point, i guess i can't really complain.
    someone asked for more junk? we got it.

someone asked to get rid of global chat? so let it be written , so let it be done. we got it.

we wanted to scavenge while we waited...from what i hear, we got it. (btw. without baskets, where are you gunna put all that stuff?)

if enough of us asked for hookers and blow, i'm starting to think we could scavenge for that too with another patch.

the service is good, it's just damn slow. timed out while i slept and so i'm downloading from the euro server. slow, but you have to admit, recently the mob gets what the mob wants.

i guess at this point, i'll just sit here and bombard the forum with nonsense until i'm patched. if you;re in, have fun yall

Snickle.
    this man speaks the truth, as much as we all hate sitting here looking at this patcher, we are seeing progress, and in the direction we want.

Quote Originally Posted by Akraxeus View Post
    I think maybe the us patch server is down because we capped out its monthly bandwith limit in that 1 night.
    ahahahahahha

too funny to be true.... oh not, this is prolly the issue.

hurry Xsyon, go get another new free trial!! lol

So I used the torrent and replaced the zone file, but when I try to play, It tells me I cannot connect to the patch server. What do I do?

Think I am going to wait for the box version, might be a little faster. ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Trivium View Post
    So I used the torrent and replaced the zone file, but when I try to play, It tells me I cannot connect to the patch server. What do I do?
    This is where I am at... I'm hoping the patch server is just actually down atm.

So give it a few is the answer to your question that I'm hoping will work for both of us.

Im trying to connect to the EU server now, but i have been on "connected" for almost 10 min.

Hmm I can't connect to US, but stay on "connectED" on EU.

Holy crap it's Beau!!! Don't let the server problems influence Massively's review please!

I woke up to find my client ready for me to log in on the Euro server. I logged out and tried to log into the US server but it says "unable to connect to patch server". This thread is the only info on the issue I've seen. o.O

Edit: yeah, I really hope this won't influence massively's review. They sure picked a terrible time to check out the game...