Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Patcher now seems to be down, unconnectable

as of 8:45 EST (5:45 PST I think) Patcher seems to not wanna connect; anyone else having this problem

Xsyon Citizen
    Yep, I woke up to find my patcher timed out during last night and I can't connect now. So sad, was looking forward to scavaging Now I have to work without playing...

Same problem, occurred just a few minutes ago for me.

Same here. Fortunately, I am used to not being able to play at all. lol

Beau

I just tried the Euro patcher; seems to have fixed it for me. You guys may wanna try that

Visitor
    Euro patcher takes 10x as long as US patcher, also same issue is occurring with me....

I'm patching at this moment... Not fast but it's doing it's job. First time using the client btw !

Holy crap it's Beau!!! Don't let the server problems influence Massively's review please!

I woke up to find my client ready for me to log in on the Euro server. I logged out and tried to log into the US server but it says "unable to connect to patch server". This thread is the only info on the issue I've seen. o.O

Edit: yeah, I really hope this won't influence massively's review. They sure picked a terrible time to check out the game...

Quote Originally Posted by darkbladed View Post
    as of 8:45 EST ...
    thread posted at 8:46.

Its a good thing these things dont take up paper.