Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast
    Merged all Mirror Torrent related threads for ease of use

stuck on connecting too, anybody have a solution to this? (euro server selected)

Downloaded in about 15 minutes and now seeding. And waiting to get through the connected.... stage.

Thanks for the torrent!

Used torrent, worked great, now seeding

Thank u very much for creating it!!!!

yeah i got the torrent and seeding! but i'm also stuck on the connecting part...

downloaded the patch from torrent and copied into my data directory over the other file. Go to connect now, says Unable to connect to patch server. Is there server down or whats the deal??

working good, I have half decent upload so ill leave it up for others seed off of me once I have it.

Im confused, I couldnt connect to the US server, but I connected to the EU server with my character here...? did I miss something?

Thank you so much for the effort!
    I was quite worried that I won't even be able to play today, reading all the patching qq at work and with your help I was in game in less than 20 minutes of overall downloading
    Thanks once again!

Xsyon Citizen
    Quote Originally Posted by dhiman View Post
    Im confused, I couldnt connect to the US server, but I connected to the EU server with my character here...? did I miss something?
    The US "PATCH" server is down, while the EU one is online. It doesn't matter which one you choose, as you'll connect to the same game server.