Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Excellent work, downloading and seeding until tomorrow melts.

Download speed 50kb/s, upload speed 120kb/s. I'm faster then patch server

Agreed be nice to know how to install patch anyone? After downloading it on torret

my speed is 200 kb/s which is much better.

Does it hurt if more people see the link?

I just 'pre ordered' and started downloading the game. The size of the file I'm downloading is around 3.35GB, does anyone know if this includes any of the recent patches (like this one)? Or should I expect several patches after this 3.35gb gets through?

You will need to use a program like WinRAR to "unzip" it. I am not sure if the newer versions of Winzip or 7zip handle rar files.
    Once unzipped, copy it over into your Xsyon directory. I would recommend backing up your old version by renaming it before you copy the new file in. Once you are sure that it works you can dump the old renamed file.

I'm downloading at 150kb/s

Xsyon Citizen
    Where do we place the file(s) when it's done?

I know we all have become used to it, but I would just like to say that Torrent technology is freaking genius. As a IT Pro for 19 years, I still love the brilliance of it.

In case some of you didn't see this, BTDigg is a new decentralized, trackerless torrent search engine: http://btdigg.org/ (cool tech)

Quote Originally Posted by Drevar View Post
    You will need to use a program like WinRAR to "unzip" it. I am not sure if the newer versions of Winzip or 7zip handle rar files.
    Once unzipped, copy it over into your Xsyon directory. I would recommend backing up your old version by renaming it before you copy the new file in. Once you are sure that it works you can dump the old renamed file.
    Use 7zip instead: http://sourceforge.net/projects/sevenzip/

"7-Zip is a file archiver with the high compression ratio. The program supports 7z, XZ, BZIP2, GZIP, TAR, ZIP, WIM, ARJ, CAB, CHM, CPIO, CramFS, DEB, DMG, FAT, HFS, ISO, LZH, LZMA, MBR, MSI, NSIS, NTFS, RAR, RPM, SquashFS, UDF, VHD, WIM, XAR, Z."

downloading now, will continue to seed

Quote Originally Posted by d3m0nd0 View Post
    Thats what the pilot dropping H-Bombs on Japan said.

The Hydrogen (or thermonuclear) bomb was the brainchild of Dr Edward Teller, based on theories for a 'Super' bomb first advanced by Dr Enrico Fermi. Teller continued to do research and development on the H-Bomb in the face of opposition by the leaders of the Manhattan Project, Dr Robert Oppenheimer and Dr Hans Bethe.

The first H-Bomb was successfully tested on Elugelab Island of Eniwetok Atoll, in the Marshall Islands, on 1 Nov 1952.

Late in the evening of August 8 1948, in accordance with Yalta agreements but in violation of the Soviet–Japanese Neutrality Pact, the Soviet Union declared war on Japan, and soon after midnight on August 9, it invaded the Japanese puppet state of Manchukuo. Later that day the Americans dropped an atomic bomb on Nagasaki. The combined shock of these events caused Emperor Hirohito to intervene and order the Big Six to accept the terms for ending the war that the Allies had set down in the Potsdam Declaration.

H Bomb wasn't tested until 1952. Nukes dropped on japan in 1948. Thank you for playing, please read history before trying to be smug.