Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    what is the path to the bloody xsyon directory? I can't seem to find the thing. I'm looking for Xsyon and Notorious in the program X86 folder

A usenet nzb for it would be awesome for some folk as well im sure.

Do a search on "Xsyon Launcher" string (Xsyon Launcher*) and you will find where you installed it. Do entire drive just to be sure.

Don't ask us where you installed the bloody game. T'is your own deal .

Both Avast and McAfee deemed the file awrite.. I take it is free of vira !

Thank you very much. I just don't understand why the devs can't figure this out. Maybe they should make this an open source project, then we might get things running faster and smoother. Maybe even get some better textures and animations too. Thank you again. Much love.

Bad idea to install games in the x86 or Program Files directory trees. Vista and 7 throw shit-fits when you try to alter stuff in those directories. Games and other programs that you patch or mod a lot should go into their own directories, like making up your own Games directory or whatever.

Unfortunately, I don't recall the default install directory. Sorry
    Try doing a file search for xsyon.exe.

Drev

Quote Originally Posted by mindtrigger View Post
    You will basically download the whole latest version all at one time. The US patcher is down currently but hopefully not for long. You can start patching with the Euro server though if you want. It will be slower, but you can kill the patcher and continue on the US server when it comes back up. It's going to take you at least a day to download at this rate.
    Thanks for the info! I already accidentally interrupted this download once, which forced me to redownload the same file size from scratch. I'm hoping my speed goes up a notch once everyone got their hands on the torrent update!

Xsyon Citizen
    Right-click>Properties on your launcher program and Open File Location.

Quote Originally Posted by Jasdemi View Post
    It's compressed.

EDIT: Direct download link is now up:
    http://jasdemi.com/stuff/Zone.rar
    thanks x100000 for the direct download link. i just wish i could help seed, but my computer hates that tracker for some reason.

1000 thanks to you