Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Download game

I decided to not patch when I got home last night, thinking it would be faster this morning while people were at work...

that's what i get for thinking

p.s. im at x/x No numbers just "Updating Data\Zone.xsip"

Quote Originally Posted by cdemko View Post
    I decided to not patch when I got home last night, thinking it would be faster this morning while people were at work...

that's what i get for thinking
    The patch server would've just turned off on you regardless. It was a moot point.

I've only been downloading since around midnight EST last night.

142/169 now. Blazing! All I want to do is get in game before an announcement goes up saying the servers are coming down for a data check or whatever. But I really can't complain even if I don't. It's not like I don't have a totem down in a good spot either way.

Xsyon Citizen
    Nice, hope you get in soon!

Quote Originally Posted by ifireallymust View Post
    I've only been downloading since around midnight EST last night.

142/169 now. Blazing! All I want to do is get in game before an announcement goes up saying the servers are coming down for a data check or whatever. But I really can't complain even if I don't. It's not like I don't have a totem down in a good spot either way.
    I just want to be able to play the game. End of story. x.x;

Which, unfortunantly, means I have to download this ridiculous patch at 256kb a second, if that. And then deal with all the other issues that rise up out of this patch.

Xsyon Citizen
    97.75/1.02 i offically timed it at 3.75mb per minute using my trusty windows clock.
    225mb per hour
    = 4.53 hours.
    =3:20 pm eastern time to complete barring any catastrophy.

Quote Originally Posted by Saolite View Post
    I just want to be able to play the game. End of story. x.x;

Which, unfortunantly, means I have to download this ridiculous patch at 256kb a second, if that. And then deal with all the other issues that rise up out of this patch.
    Ty, RoTaN, same to you!

Saolite, if blackzilla is being truthful, as of right now, there haven't been any problems, so maybe things will be smooth as silk once we're past the evil patch beast. Anyway, at least finishing mine up will make things marginally better for everyone still downloading.

Quote Originally Posted by Snickle1980 View Post
    97.75/1.02 i offically timed it at 3.75mb per minute using my trusty windows clock.
    225mb per hour
    = 4.53 hours.
    =3:20 pm eastern time to complete barring any catastrophy.
    Nice dream you got going there.

Fact is europeans and americans are just beginning to log on now, so multiply that time by x10 and you got a more accurate figure.... hahha

The sad part is I wouldn't mind it taking 10 hours to download if it would've started last night before I went to bed.

... well... it DID start last night... but it didn't continue downloading after I went to bed.

NOW i HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO STARE AT THE LAUNCHER AND WILL IT TO GO FASTERRRRRRRRRR