Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Download game

Quote Originally Posted by ifireallymust View Post
    Ty, RoTaN, same to you!

Saolite, if blackzilla is being truthful, as of right now, there haven't been any problems, so maybe things will be smooth as silk once we're past the evil patch beast. Anyway, at least finishing mine up will make things marginally better for everyone still downloading.
    I mean more the fallout of what the patch does itself. Thus far, almost every patch has needed a "hot-fix" patch on top of that one, combined with multiple server restarts and slight roll backs. Considering that people could now be floating due to their terrain being increased from under them, or stuck in the ground to the degree that /unstuck won't help, etc. Any and all unforseeable consequences from a patch of this size that could relate to future server instability.

But that's only natural for patches. There's usually small tweaks any company has to do over large patches, just to fix variables or what have you. Except for Xsyon, they seem to amount to huge problems.

I'll stay hopeful that everything is solid, except the US Patch Server, and that after this patch everything will get turned in in a day or two, and the game can start.

Also, congratulations on almost being done. I'm envious. I just want to get off this patch screen already. ;-;

I've been trying to terrorize it into going faster, but so far, it hasn't responded to threats.

Quote Originally Posted by ifireallymust View Post
    I've been trying to terrorize it into going faster, but so far, it hasn't responded to threats.
    I've tried threats, bribes, coercion, seduction, blackmail, and pinging ( out of curiosity ). It doesn't respond to anything, as far as I can tell. -.-

Tried Jedi mind tricks?

Drev

HOW can i see my friggin speed???

its pissing me off.
    im downloading the zone files for the 3rd time now

I tried force choking it. But in hind sight that might have been a bad idea.

I think my speed just dropped significantly because of that ( now to test it on my neighbor. )

Download new installer and you will be able to see speed.

Hmm, yeah, someone might have gotten overzealous and Force Lightning'd the US patch server.....

112/203..... using the euro server... us seems to still be down

Quote Originally Posted by Plague View Post
    Download new installer and you will be able to see speed.
    i downloaded the installer yesterday. its the new one.

doesnt show speed