I will not purchase this game until...

I get a Free Trial AND like it!

Then you can stop posting here for another year or so as that is when you might get a free trial !

Quote Originally Posted by Sillen View Post
    I get a Free Trial AND like it!
    Well id have to say you will be waiting for a long time.
    Missing out in fact, have fun holding on to that $40's cuz ya know that is so much money...

Quote Originally Posted by Ikisis View Post
    Well id have to say you will be waiting for a long time.
    Missing out in MY OPINION, have fun holding on to that $40's cuz ya know that is so much money...
    Been playing MMOs since they emerged. Fixed your reply btw...anyway..

Yes, saving money until a game is "playable" is a good thing. Judging from the replies, most cant even play it, ect ect ect and yeah...ect.

Carry on...

Quote Originally Posted by Saorlan View Post
    Then you can stop posting here for another year or so as that is when you might get a free trial !
    Why stop posting? I have every right as you do to post how I feel. It is your right to not reply.

But I have np waiting for a trial. I appreciate your concern over my gaming gratification.

...next...

Game is playable. All the QQ you see is about this last weekend when they were bug testing the new server. What people failed to notice was all the statements the devs said "WE ARE BUG TESTING SERVER" and "LOG IN, GET TRIBES TOGETHER, LOG OUT" since all functions were turned off during the bug test. If you want to wait till trial then thats your prerogative, but know that one of the best parts will be the early days of this game and you will miss out on that.

Quote Originally Posted by jumpervii View Post
    Game is playable. All the QQ you see is about this last weekend when they were bug testing the new server. What people failed to notice was all the statements the devs said "WE ARE BUG TESTING SERVER" and "LOG IN, GET TRIBES TOGETHER, LOG OUT" since all functions were turned off during the bug test. If you want to wait till trial then thats your prerogative, but know that one of the best parts will be the early days of this game and you will miss out on that.
    Noted. Miss out on what thou? I can do the same thing when the game is more polished and free to try as I can now while it is GETTING polished. No harm, no foul.

Quote Originally Posted by Sillen View Post
    Noted. Miss out on what thou? I can do the same thing when the game is more polished and free to try as I can now while it is GETTING polished. No harm, no foul.
    Good. Wait then. Really, no one is forcing you to buy it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jadzia View Post
    Good. Wait then. Really, no one is forcing you to buy it.
    Doh, never mind...
    ::slowly backs away::