Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Bandwith is not server capacity. Two different things. Which one is broken (maybe both)?

Quote Originally Posted by darkbladed View Post
    Jordi you need to seriously find some way to fun an extra couple of servers as this isn't even prime time; think how 8pm is gunna be
    no we dont need more servers, we need a better server/more bandwidth.

I do believe that they have to fix this lag ASAP if they want their game to be successfull. Put a queue on the server or something. Its better to wait 30-60 min to get to play and actually be able to play.

It was probably some oversight like when they fixed a recent bug or issue, they overwrite the lag fix. Frustrating they don't seem to communicate on the problems until it's over. They should invest in some community liaisons to keep people informed so people don't rage and leave the game.

Have the devs actually mentioned WHAT is causing the lag or is everyone just guessing its population in the game?

Xsyon Citizen
    I didn't see any global communications from them - I logged out, the game is unplayable.

No, I've been in since the servers went back up. Nothing in game or on the forums about it. Yet everyone is stuck with it.

Bad code can be just as much of a cause of lag as bad bandwidth or server quality.

lag has almost gone now. Chatting is fine, just some action lag.

EDIT: Nope it's back again.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain_Kirk View Post
    I do believe that they have to fix this lag ASAP if they want their game to be successfull. Put a queue on the server or something. Its better to wait 30-60 min to get to play and actually be able to play.
    this.............