Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Xsyon Citizen
    the magic orange text just told me to log off in five minutes so maybe they're going to work on it right now. i just hope its not another 6 hour fix with an 8 hour patch...i'm gittin tired of this sht lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiriath View Post
    Lag is caused by population reaching a certain lvl.
    Either that, or its not.

Quote Originally Posted by jumpshot View Post
    Either that, or its not.
    I disagree

Just the basics show that it is not that simple: there are multiple kinds of "servers".

- login server -- has to access accounts and passwords
    - patch/download server -- configuration management for who needs what patch and when
    - game action server -- the "game" part of the game
    - database server -- for all the items in the game.

There is also the web site, IRC, etc, to consider. All of this is what is called the "server". Any one, or more, of these functions could be throttling the performance. Or perhaps the data pipe for one or more of these are? Just calling for another server is not the answer.

thats the problem with probally running everything all off the one server lol..

Well we know it definitely isn't global chat.

Just been in game, the verdict - unplayable!

I would like to know how many machines this game is running on. My guess is one, which would be comical.

I didn't think Sinclair made servers.

I say try reverting back to the original patch they had before this one. It seemed to work perfectly before the last small patch. Meh i dont know.