Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
    Banned
    [QUOTE=coca;47055]Where is Scrubby Bear when you need him....

Shouts out to WeaponsX[/QUOTE]

i win?

The Duchy of Wessex will be playing.

I hear King manus is going to try and zerg us with hyperion 2.0 LOL

Banned
    [QUOTE=coca;48156]I hear King manus is going to try and zerg us with hyperion 2.0 LOL[/QUOTE]

lol that would be funny.

Havn't read every page in here but I know Lux Arcana plays and my clan, Pain Killers are downloading the patch atm :P

I wonder if Ginger Magician will come D=

BIG thread, seems alot of DF players are coming here. But I wonder how long Xsyon will keep you happy considering the PVP here isn't even half of what it is in DF.

Bumped into people/tribes I know from darkfall in xsyon. Its a very small world of people who play sandbox mmo's

[QUOTE=Honelith;48450]BIG thread, seems alot of DF players are coming here. But I wonder how long Xsyon will keep you happy considering the PVP here isn't even half of what it is in DF.[/QUOTE]

optimistic estimate 1 month

Yeah a few of us from Paik Killers pre-ordered last night adn i managed to get in game for about an hour before i went to bed.

Anyway we know the PVP is not as fast based as DF and also that th combat system in this is not finished yet... we are happy with that i think what most of us are looknig forward to are the sandbox features this game has..
    I am probally not gonna stop playing Darkfall or anything but this game does look godo and i am happy to contribute some cash to the dev team and from what i ahve seen so far they have done an awesome job..

Saying that tho we will be pvping for sure think we will have to pay a visit to lux and wessex to say hi and all that

actually everytime pvp talk gets fired up here I want to log back into Darkfall for real combat. I really dont think most of the Darkfallers will stay long too much good fighting in darkfall for the block and parry combat here