Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
    [QUOTE=esudar;44812]i started 1 month after release when you could buy the client

past has shown that people stop playing when they get shit on and when they join shit clans like sun, niburu[/QUOTE]

Well, the poor skill system and lack of content made people leave. The only reason people got shit on is because they didnt have 16h+ of gametime every day to grind everything up.

[QUOTE=esudar;44812]i started 1 month after release when you could buy the client

past has shown that people stop playing when they get shit on and when they join shit clans like sun, niburu[/QUOTE]

I already didn't like the game when we were in kolesh.....now a new sandbox came. simple

Banned
    Ya not gonna lie the tenth are a bunch of scrubs

Banned
    [QUOTE=esudar;44319]yes im actively playing darkfall every day actually.
    population is growing it feels like.
    dagnamyr is like siege 24/7. its getting raided by different full groups every 30 minutes and they fight each other aswell. + there are some other hotspots.
    had a time when darkfall got a bit boring but atm its just amazing good stuff like in the beginning and clearly best game of all time.

i honestly suggest you just shut the fuck up

(portal chambers have a cooldown and cost to use)
    and LOL @what darkfall should have been... like completely missing combat system? get real fucking moron[/QUOTE]

Whats ur Darkfall Characters' name

Banned
    [QUOTE=Beleg;44152]

Edit: This is in no way accurate about Darkfall actives. [url]http://darkfallinfo.com/pmap/index.php?mapserver=us1&page=serverstats[/url][/QUOTE]

hey man there ya go fixed it for ya.

[QUOTE=Ragnarok Vanir;11155][b]comestible wrote:[/b]

Paying for three accounts and loving every minute of it. On release it was everything I've ever wanted in an MMO, and they've done nothing but add to it since launch.[/QUOTE]

ROFLMAO,

If you love DF that much how can you even have time to possibly post here?

[QUOTE=dark;45452]Ya not gonna lie the tenth are a bunch of scrubs[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but apparently we're leet enough to have our own fanboi now.....

Congratulations on your new position!

im awesome mighty vodas

Banned
    [QUOTE=grimben;45505]Yeah, but apparently we're leet enough to have our own fanboi now.....

Congratulations on your new position![/QUOTE]

fan Boi? nah man maybe you should check out Melkorus hes just gurgling TSL's nuts on the DFO Forms right now, Penis envy is strong in that one.

[QUOTE=dark;45626]fan Boi? nah man maybe you should check out Melkorus hes just gurgling TSL's nuts on the DFO Forms right now, Penis envy is strong in that one.[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately, we don't have any rules against letting our members say whatever they want on the forums.

Melk's opinions are his own and do not represent The Tenth in any official capacity.