Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Any actual Darkfall clans coming over?

I've been keeping Xsyon within my peripheral vision for awhile now and was wondering if anyone from DF is actually starting up a tribe here.

Haven't pre-ordered or anything, and no, I'm not quitting Darkfall.

...and keep your trolling on the Darkfall boards, Vamesis, or Roo Virtus will smite you with his q5 keen r80 PA.

Edit: Inb4 immediate derailment.

Re:Any actual Darkfall clans coming over?

[b]Ragnarok Vanir wrote:[/b]
    [quote].

...and keep your trolling on the Darkfall boards, Vamesis, or Roo Virtus will smite you with his q5 keen r80 PA.[/quote]

They mean nothing to me, Never heard of em , Never seen em. Just because they are "good" in DF Doesnt mean They are good anywhere else , Im awesome At TF2 And MW2 But not so good BC2.. Get the picture? Good.. Hold that thought, Ok off you go

But look around theres plenty of trolls that have turned up from Darkfall , And by the sound of most them . not all . It's a game im glad i avoided.

Welcome

I was referring to a specific poster in the snippet you quoted, in particular the author of [url=http://www.xsyon.com/forums/29-tribal-recruitment/10873-vamesis-tribe]this post[/url].

He is a semi-successful troll from the Darkfall boards.

Darkfall is a scam...

Why has he come over all high and mighty? Who is it? Just a troll? Or a newbie killer?

[b]comestible wrote:[/b]
    [quote]Darkfall is a scam...[/quote]

I was not seeking flame, but it was naive of me to not expect it, even in a sandbox community.

I am not sure why you believe it is a scam, seeing as how it launched over a year ago and has been growing steadily ever since.

[b]r0ss0 wrote:[/b]
    [quote]Why has he come over all high and mighty? Who is it? Just a troll? Or a newbie killer?[/quote]

Yes, just a troll. DR alliance does exist, and it is (or was) fairly powerful. This poster often impersonates a leader of DR to troll the Darkfall forums in an ongoing propaganda war. In particular he likes to include the player Roo Virtus in his posts. In this case he is actually impersonating Roo on these boards.

Somewhat comical, if you know the history behind it all, but there is no need for him to be trolling here.

Say hello to our in house troll , You will see a few more turn up im sure . But dont worry they wont last long..

Did I attack you in some way? I was only informing you that your money is being leeched from you. Sure Darkfall exists but it is not a game like they lead you to believe.

[b]comestible wrote:[/b]
    [quote]Did I attack you in some way? I was only informing you that your money is being leeched from you. Sure Darkfall exists but it is not a game like they lead you to believe.[/quote]

Paying for three accounts and loving every minute of it. On release it was everything I've ever wanted in an MMO, and they've done nothing but add to it since launch.

[b]Ragnarok Vanir wrote:[/b]
    [quote][b]comestible wrote:[/b]
    [quote]Darkfall is a scam...[/quote]

I was not seeking flame, but it was naive of me to not expect it, even in a sandbox community.

I am not sure why you believe it is a scam, seeing as how it launched over a year ago and has been growing steadily ever since.

[b]r0ss0 wrote:[/b]
    [quote]Why has he come over all high and mighty? Who is it? Just a troll? Or a newbie killer?[/quote]

Yes, just a troll. DR alliance does exist, and it is (or was) fairly powerful. This poster often impersonates a leader of DR to troll the Darkfall forums in an ongoing propaganda war. In particular he likes to include the player Roo Virtus in his posts. In this case he is actually impersonating Roo on these boards.

Somewhat comical, if you know the history behind it all, but there is no need for him to be trolling here.[/quote]

One more to the Pile!

I welcome these idiots , I havent had much satisfaction In PvP Lately So I need to oil my blade now and then!