Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Really? Animals?

That suffer no lag and cannot be hit? This may be the worst launch ever.

"Orcs are roaming freely across our lands. Unchecked, unchallenged, killing at will."

I got all the way to my new area - of course lagging.

Wanted to place my totem - oh im dieing...really? I cant defend myself? Then dead....

Still probably not the worst launch ever, but combat seemed like the last thing that needed turned on to me, too.

I think not playing is the best way to enjoy Xsion while they get this fixed.

Trying to play in this is just going to burn us out and piss and off.

At this point, I'm going to have to agree with the sentiment on this thread.

How is it a good idea to add more things that can ultimately only serve to magnify the frustrations already present? How can adding more potential coding complications into the mix aid you in trying to solve the lag problem?

I agree and the dev are craving itno ppl who are load and not thinking of all the players.

No they are panicking and doing whatever they can think of to retain players. I think adding animlas was a very bad idea. Now like the OP said we're now being hunted by ghosts.

Quote Originally Posted by Bridger View Post
    At this point, I'm going to have to agree with the sentiment on this thread.

How is it a good idea to add more things that can ultimately only serve to magnify the frustrations already present? How can adding more potential coding complications into the mix aid you in trying to solve the lag problem?
    The game was already unacceptably, unplayably laggy. So what if they made it worse?

Think of the new players or players that have rerolled - trying to get to a new totem place is a nightmare if they keep dieing and being rezzed so far away!

Not fun trekking the same route over and over again .

Quote Originally Posted by Robhood View Post
    That suffer no lag and cannot be hit? This may be the worst launch ever.

"Orcs are roaming freely across our lands. Unchecked, unchallenged, killing at will."
    I have the classic case: a coyote likes to sleep by my fire by the totem. I zone in, lag, and die. Resurrect, lag, and die.

Repeat

The funny thing is that I got jumped by a raccon in our camp and for whatever reason I could even kill it despite the lag as it was.

The sad story is that it took so long to put the axe away and equip a skinning knife that the racoon's dead body was gone before I could even start skinning it.