Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cannot log in

Cannot log in

Hi,

I signed up the other day as a few of my friends asked me to join them, but I am unable to log in it seems?

It failed in the patcher saying it was an invalid Username/Password combination and now that a friend helped me get the full client it fails on there too.

When I log in to the website with the same details I can clearly see I have the subs listed there. Does anyone know long does it take to filter through to the game server?

Thanks

R

try to log in now. all is working atm. but i warn u game is laggy atm.

Thanks, will give it a go, but I am at work right now so will try it when I get home

Added after 2 Hours 31 minutes:

Managed to have another go over lunch, still says my account is invalid

hey Reecio,

Please make sure that there aren't any letters with accents in your password
    password is case sensitive
    when putting in a capital letter please use the shift key instead of caps lock

im trying to log in since a few hours now... Both in US and EU servers. All I got is Incorrect Username / Password.

PS: The launcher is ok. I get this problem in the client.

did you try my above steps?

Hi Virtus,

I only input my password using shift, unless it's all caps.
    I've not used any accents in my password and I input it exactly the same way I do to enter these forums, since it's the same account (Or at least I expect it is as I haven't received anything to say differently).

I can see on my account profile that I have successfully ordered etc, just doesn't appear to let me in (neither patcher or main app).

Should I try resetting my password and try again? I hear that while I was signing up the game server might have been in the middle of rebooting

I changed my password , and now I can log in

Reecio, the Caps lock does not work on the game client, you have to use shift.

the server rebooting doesn't turn off the DB.

Try a different password.

Ok cool, haven't been using caps so should work.

Tried changing password, still no dice

Added after 1 52 minutes:

Says incorrect username all the time now :/