Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Your Funniest Game Experience so far!

In before the wipe i saw a dude who wish to remain unmentioned shouting in local for help, he was almost dead and had a coyote chasing him.

So not to give any more thought about that i get to relive a benny hill moment..
    I see the guy coming running from east to west while im travling north myself, and with the funky sprint in this game it was a true benny hill moment

Killing pickles and reaver and not making it into Rippers video was pretty funny to me.. but the funniest thing was probably last night
    I had a coyote spawn just outside my homestead area. I thought game mechanics for the animals would be the same as with players, so I lag ran into my zone only to be killed next to the totem. The lag was horrible and I could't hit the friggin thing. I respwaned 3 more times before I could kill it.... he was bind camping me !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Archangei View Post
    Alright ill start.

So me and friends where gathering at a junkpile and this guy comes running saying it is his junk.. Fair enough they have a totem near here, but then again their tribal border is 200m away so screw it.

We kept gathering all the sudden they attack us and they die we loot em, tell me guys to only attack if we are being attacked.

so time passes and we keep gathering, that dude + friends start smacking in local about us being griefers for taking his junk... (again 200m to border), but i encourage him to report it if he felt griefed or harrased in any way.

After rinse n repeat a few times from the above the start to naked attack us, we lose a few so we decide to pull back.

Funny thing is.. "Im gonna report you, get you banned.. gonna talk to jordi (i think he even spelt wrong) and he was gonna give him a ring"

Now this guy claimed to have run a game community for 12 years or similar.. Anyway funny stuff.

Hint: DA

Try and keep this thread clean and share your greatest moments
    If someone reports someone for defending themselves then they need banned themselves. "Stealing junk" made me laugh. I'd have started at their border and cleared the junk from around their claim.

Quote Originally Posted by Archangei View Post
    Alright ill start.

So me and friends where gathering at a junkpile and this guy comes running saying it is his junk.. Fair enough they have a totem near here, but then again their tribal border is 200m away so screw it.

We kept gathering all the sudden they attack us and they die we loot em, tell me guys to only attack if we are being attacked.

so time passes and we keep gathering, that dude + friends start smacking in local about us being griefers for taking his junk... (again 200m to border), but i encourage him to report it if he felt griefed or harrased in any way.

After rinse n repeat a few times from the above the start to naked attack us, we lose a few so we decide to pull back.

Funny thing is.. "Im gonna report you, get you banned.. gonna talk to jordi (i think he even spelt wrong) and he was gonna give him a ring"

Now this guy claimed to have run a game community for 12 years or similar.. Anyway funny stuff.

Hint: DA

Try and keep this thread clean and share your greatest moments
    This stuff cracks me up everytime...love it.

<3 DA...don't suppose you could post coords for their totem? We'd love to pop in & say hi to them.

Oh, funny story, right.

So, DA tried to take the spot that Templars have been using for nearly a year now. They actually got the spot on the first totem drop & gloated mightily. On the second (and final) drop, they lost out & left the area. A hearty chuckle was had by all.

I would like to point out that Archangei and his deathwatch are a bunch of trolls and mostly everyone in our little section of the world knows that. I'm assuming what he said is either completely untrue or so biased that he's gotten the facts wrong. Either way, don't listen to him.

Quote Originally Posted by CoolDude1240 View Post
    I would like to point out that Archangei and his deathwatch are a bunch of trolls and mostly everyone in our little section of the world knows that. I'm assuming what he said is either completely untrue or so biased that he's gotten the facts wrong. Either way, don't listen to him.
    And verify whatever you want with recon

Arnt you a DA member?

And cords.. 1022 bordering to 982

neat stories but not as funny as I was hoping.

I wanted to hear more stories of being bindcamped by critters!

Out exploring before wipe, came over a hill and ran into a coyote. Now, I was unarmed (yeah I know..idiot), died to said coyote. As I lay waiting to respawn, I watched the coyote run off, went around a tree only to be ganked by a bear. They fought for a minute before the coyote decided retreating was the best option and ran away with bear chasing him.

That type of funny?