Thread: Help me please

Help me please

Is there any way of restoring the graphics settings of the game without accessing the options in the game? I've looked for a cfg file or something but i can't find one in the games directory. My problem is i turned on windowed mode so i could alt tab without the game crashing, but now when i run it, half the window is out of my screen, and i can't click anything - i've tried clicking just around the buttons etc but nothing works.

In the "Save" directory under the game's install directory there is are several "*.sav" files. One of them is Options.sav.

They aren't human-readable from what I can tell, so I can't say for sure whether it contains the options you want to reset, but you could try move one from the "Save" directory to your desktop and then start the game client.

Again, I can't say for sure that they are the proper config files, but they're the only ones I can find. I would back them up rather than outright delete them.

Thanks man, i did see that file but tried to open it with notepad, never thought of moving.