Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Scattered Junk Piles

I really like how the junk piles scattered away from the lake make the game world seem larger and less populated. It's great not to have to cram up in some corner with the tail end of a pile and hope the neighbors are nice! Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by ifireallymust View Post
    I really like how the junk piles scattered away from the lake make the game world seem larger and less populated. It's great not to have to cram up in some corner with the tail end of a pile and hope the neighbors are nice! Thank you!
    The funny thing is that our tribe deliberately chose a spot in the mountains away from a junk pile when we placed our totem. We wanted to try living without own junk pile, in relative solitude, trading junk-made items for our food, animals, fish and other natural resources.

When I logged in at our totem after the last patch I found myself in the centre of a junk yard and all sorts of people are now crawling over our place pulling stuff out of junk and cutting down the trees. There goes the solitude.

Quote Originally Posted by Larsa View Post
    The funny thing is that our tribe deliberately chose a spot in the mountains away from a junk pile when we placed our totem. We wanted to try living without own junk pile, in relative solitude, trading junk-made items for our food, animals, fish and other natural resources.

When I logged in at our totem after the last patch I found myself in the centre of a junk yard and all sorts of people are now crawling over our place pulling stuff out of junk and cutting down the trees. There goes the solitude.
    Time to get out the beatin' sticks!

Quote Originally Posted by Larsa View Post

I'm sorry, Larsa. That does suck.

I hope you can find somewhere just as good or better, and I would love it if you'd let people know how it's working and how you're doing with it. Sounds fun, actually, just not realistic for a solo player, at least until some basic skills and tools are obtained.