Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Saorlan View Post
    I spoke to soon, the lag monster is staking the lands again. I really think it is just too many people in game at once. I hope not because I am not sure what they can do about that !
    You had me all excited......

Quote Originally Posted by randomt View Post
    Why am I getting severe flashbacks to MO and ER launches?
    well at least u where never charged nearly 59 euros for this lol

As for the lag yes all day yesterday it was fine as well but as soon as prime time hit bang lag lag lag lag.. i really hope hope they have fixed it now as the game is launched from today and our free time starts ticking down lol..

Quote Originally Posted by Larsa View Post
    Hehe, same to me, as if they just all came to settle right around the corner. Ok, I know, it's not all of them, not even most.

The funny thing is that I ignored a number of players that had been very vocal on global chat, now some of them are my neighbours and I can't talk to them.

Wow, I'm glad this happened to other people I not only changes zones, but changed sides of the map and suddenly a lot of the /ignore candidates from before are living in my local chat region. I went out of hte frying pan and into the fire so to speak.

Quote Originally Posted by caldrin View Post
    As for the lag yes all day yesterday it was fine as well but as soon as prime time hit bang lag lag lag lag..
    Aye.. well it's certainly not prime time at the time the lag was reported today lol