Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I was getting this lag too last night. It lasted a little while but went away around when I went to bed at about 1am (-6 gmt ). This morning it was ok but I was still seeing spikes up to 900. Hope this clears up, I'm relatively new considering I just signed up last night. Looks like a nice game to get in to. Latency needs some attention however.

Quote Originally Posted by Dade512 View Post
    Launching with lag isn't exactly uncommon. I haven't got to play since last night but then, even tho my ping was high, the lag delay was negligible.
    Thats not the problem. The lag has always been there. It has nothing todo with the fact that i is releasing today. But the fact that i is, WITH all this lag already being a huge problem, thats just uprofesional.

CMON DEVS! Get to work!

It just got crazy right now. . was good. . then there was a bit of lag. . . then good. . Now it just started to crawl. . by guy is still in jump position while salvaging metal.

When someone posts something like. . it is not the first game to launch with lag. . that is usually do to something they can fix by adding servers etc. I am not sure this is the case here. Even if they add servers if they can't support the current population that is not good.

I am wondering if it is the number of items in the world increasing. Who knows though.

I'm new to the game....how i wish i hadnt spam clicked drinking water. Click it, nope doing nothing....click again no nothing, and again...nope....maybe if i fast click it....nope....couple of slow clicks...nope...wait a bit...and click....nope.....loads of clicks nope.....loads of clicks +1....nothing.......Hmmmm....then he starts drinking.....about 50 times

Its got to be a bandwidth issue. Primarly during primetime hours is when the lag starts coming . EU and US primetimes primarly. Bandwidth issue in my honest opinion.

its 5pm GMT on release date and i have 1000ms.

Quote Originally Posted by fallanx View Post
    its 5pm GMT on release date and i have 1000ms.
    hehe wait until US EST gets home from work....take whatever ping you have now and double it in 5-6 hours. I have the t-shirt and the hat for this...been thru it too many times.

Ya, that is what doesn't make sense to me. Within the last 20 minutes we went from meh laggy, to prestine no lag, and back.

I can understand consistent lag, or lag spikes, but... this is just weird.

It was beautiful this morning; I hope they get it sorted by this evening.

[its 1PM EST (NY) Time right now (10am PST)]
    so Jordi and the gang has ~4 hours to fix it before people get home, can't play, and the forums turn into a shitstorm of people angry and saying stuff like "this lag, on launch day!"