Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by YamiOkami View Post
    lets face it... if the game had launched perfectly there would still be people saying the sky wasnt blue enough.
    that is a fact this is one of the best launches ive seen so far.

Xsyon Citizen
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasdemi View Post
    Go back to school kid and learn that there are different timezones on this world.
    They said a while ago that they are trying to fix the lag. What else do you want to hear? Status updates?

Xsyon: Awoken
    Xsyon: Going to toilet
    Xsyon: Brushing my teeth
    Xsyon: Turning my computer on.
    Xsyon: Opening forum
    Xsyon: Closing forum after seeing all this QQ.
    Xsyon: Continue fixing the lag.
    Are. You. Freaking. Kidding. Me?

May I direct your attention to the Xsyon Main Server Status Page?

Quote Originally Posted by Xsyon
    March 13th 7:00 PM PST

The game server is up.
    Yeah. Because asking for more is DEFINITELY just like asking for an update every time the dev zips his fly.

Fanboy disease.

Quote Originally Posted by drbutchermd View Post
    How rude of me to expect an update on launch day. Dumbass.
    you said it

Quote Originally Posted by YamiOkami View Post
    lets face it... if the game had launched perfectly there would still be people saying the sky wasnt blue enough.
    ^^^^^^this

On the flip side, no matter how bad it is some peopel will stand up for it. Look at Earthrise!

Quote Originally Posted by jumpshot View Post
    Look at Earthrise!
    oh man......lol

Quote Originally Posted by jumpshot View Post
    There may be 1-2 day gaps in the updates, but on a whole this game is about 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000x better on keeping the people updated than any other game.

In Xsion you get updates as often as a few times PER DAY, and at worst every 2 to 3 days.

Lets compare that to, say, Darkfall. You get an update every 4-6 months, and in that time they haven't done shit.

So you have to understand when people think you are just complaining for complaining's sake.
    In Darkfall you get 90% Playable gameplay ruined because theres too many little kids in the sandbox with sparse 3-6 month intravels before you get massive updates. Every month or two the devs release a log. Now Xyson isnt at the point of comparing them with adventur. But this is how AV started out and see where there player base is now. Devs cant go from being 100% communication to 0 communication in 72 hours especially on launch day... I think its less frustration that the game isnt working on the day they estimated it being finished but rather the fact that they arent communcating. It seems as if they made their money and ran off to some random resort.

7. 03-15-2011, 10:27 AM

I've got my share of frustrations about Xsyon, but I haven't seen many other mmo's where the lead dev guy is on the server console chatting with the playerbase to get direct reports of problems and such, or just answering questions about the game mechanics and whatever..

So I can't say I'd complain about communication

Quote Originally Posted by blake378 View Post
    that is a fact this is one of the best launches ive seen so far.
    You just get a computer?
    Your xbox and PS3 games dont count on "launches"

This is a fukn nightmare of a launch...........

Quote Originally Posted by PeonSanders911 View Post
    You just get a computer?

We'll see.. we're still technically on day 0, and I've been through some nasty launches that had issues like this last for weeks, months.. years in one case (sure you can guess which one that is heh)

At least we're not getting a DnL style billing fraud thing while trying to play on illigal server code heh

Quote Originally Posted by PeonSanders911 View Post
    You just get a computer?

i have to agree with blake, this launch has been better than a lot in the past.. the lag issues are annoying, yes, but take a look at darkfall's launch, there were days when they took the server down for 24 hours. even WoW had a lotta problems on launch, mainly lag problems like this one, no launches are perfect. and i'm still in love with the game despite the lag and lack of combat