Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Lack of communication is the fastest way to

Piss off your fanbase.

Can we get an update? Its launch day, and theres a shitstorm a brewin.

Xsyon Citizen
    Go back to school kid and learn that there are different timezones on this world.
    They said a while ago that they are trying to fix the lag. What else do you want to hear? Status updates?

Xsyon: Awoken
    Xsyon: Going to toilet
    Xsyon: Brushing my teeth
    Xsyon: Turning my computer on.
    Xsyon: Opening forum
    Xsyon: Closing forum after seeing all this QQ.
    Xsyon: Continue fixing the lag.

Lockport, New York, USA --> Miami, FL, USA
    @drbutchermd:

http://www.xsyon.com/forum/showthrea...-Xsyon-Updates

That's the thread you're looking for. Relax. You can't expect them to be at your beck and call while you're complaining about lag and such. Just watch that thread, which is updating fairly regularly, and relax.

How rude of me to expect an update on launch day. Dumbass.

Xsyon Citizen
    Quote Originally Posted by drbutchermd View Post
    How rude of me to expect an update on launch day. Dumbass.
    So what do you expect to hear from them?

"We're still working on fixing the lag"?

There may be 1-2 day gaps in the updates, but on a whole this game is about 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000x better on keeping the people updated than any other game.

In Xsion you get updates as often as a few times PER DAY, and at worst every 2 to 3 days.

Lets compare that to, say, Darkfall. You get an update every 4-6 months, and in that time they haven't done shit.

So you have to understand when people think you are just complaining for complaining's sake.

Quote Originally Posted by jumpshot View Post
    There may be 1-2 day gaps in the updates, but on a whole this game is about 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000x better on keeping the people updated than any other game.

In Xsion you get updates as often as a few times PER DAY, and at worst every 2 to 3 days.

Lets compare that to, say, Darkfall. You get an update every 4-6 months, and in that time they haven't done shit.

So you have to understand when people think you are just complaining for complaining's sake.

I've never seen anything like this game for keeping people updated. It's incredible, really. Huge games with huge teams can't or won't update players regularly, but Notorious can and does.

%100 in the dark speculation incoming:

Maybe they're watching it for 24 hours or so to ascertain all of the current issues, after which will be informed of those issues that it is possible to inform us about (if making red shoes on Thursday always causes the server to crash, I'm quite willing to not be informed of this, because some other fool is sure to write on her calendar, 'make red shoes all day on Thursday!')

Quote Originally Posted by ifireallymust View Post
    I've never seen anything like this game for keeping people updated. It's incredible, really. Huge games with huge teams can't or won't update players regularly, but Notorious can and does.
    Yup. Great on updates. On the flip side fail on execution.
    lol

Guess we can't have it both ways though with this game.

lets face it... if the game had launched perfectly there would still be people saying the sky wasnt blue enough.

Quote Originally Posted by YamiOkami View Post
    lets face it... if the game had launched perfectly there would still be people saying the sky wasnt blue enough.
    No we would go back to the ole' "carebear verus PK" debates, like we did in beta 5 weeks ago when there was no lag. hehehehe