Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re:So who is from DF, also BKS thread!

[b]Santharix wrote:[/b]
    [quote][b]Vagrant wrote:[/b]
    [quote]so i saw umberto, thunderthighs, keno, possibly korvos, lob legend, and some others on here.

who else played df?

also its hilarious that so many df forumfallers are on here and there is NO shit talking or epeen posturing. wonder if that will change or will this game be more for fun than hardcore.

also is the DDT people talk about on here Lady DDT from df? and if so, sup bro its Vagrant Apollo from DF.

get behind my shield yo ... its negro[/quote]

You don't know that van/rhade are playing? This is piddle btw, I already preorderd.[/quote]

Im not sure, I dropped out of BKS about 5 months ago really. I was mostly just playing with a few friends and skilling up, while looking other games.

So I dont know what they are doing. I dont plan on joining up with BKS if they do come over as a group.

Nothing bad to say about BKS, just Im not joining up with them in this game. I dont think they are really going to be the same type of DFO game for them as DFO is. I think crafting, and world building is going to come into play more in this and less just PVP skills. (My opinion). I wish BKS good luck and I think the will do well, just not as well as they did in DFO.

[b]MrDDT wrote:[/b]
    [quote][b]Santharix wrote:[/b]
    [quote][b]Vagrant wrote:[/b]
    [quote]so i saw umberto, thunderthighs, keno, possibly korvos, lob legend, and some others on here.

who else played df?

also its hilarious that so many df forumfallers are on here and there is NO shit talking or epeen posturing. wonder if that will change or will this game be more for fun than hardcore.

also is the DDT people talk about on here Lady DDT from df? and if so, sup bro its Vagrant Apollo from DF.

You don't know that van/rhade are playing? This is piddle btw, I already preorderd.[/quote]

Im not sure, I dropped out of BKS about 5 months ago really. I was mostly just playing with a few friends and skilling up, while looking other games.

So I dont know what they are doing. I dont plan on joining up with BKS if they do come over as a group.

Nothing bad to say about BKS, just Im not joining up with them in this game. I dont think they are really going to be the same type of DFO game for them as DFO is. I think crafting, and world building is going to come into play more in this and less just PVP skills. (My opinion). I wish BKS good luck and I think the will do well, just not as well as they did in DFO.[/quote]

ya I don't think mount whoring will be as effective in Xsyon :P

[b]stanleyxd wrote:[/b]
    [quote][b]zokamoka wrote:[/b]
    [quote]I played for 30 mins then got bannned, does that count?[/quote]

blatant hacking ftw? hopefully those tools wont support xsyon :O[/quote]

Actualy they never explained why I got banned lol.

GET ON MY VENT VAGRANT FFFFFFFFSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

[b]Vagrant wrote:[/b]

who else played df?

Get on steam@@@@@@@!!!!!

obligatory post

Checkin' in from DF also.

Hiya Vagrant xd

played df for some months till the eu server died cause all na players left and pvp was not funny than before , the macroers won.
    I was in the Graveyard Ally btw and i enjoyed so much that game .
    I hope Xsyon could be better

Yea boi we coming hard l0l : ))