Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

So who is from DF, also BKS thread!

so i saw umberto, thunderthighs, keno, possibly korvos, lob legend, and some others on here.

who else played df?

also its hilarious that so many df forumfallers are on here and there is NO shit talking or epeen posturing. wonder if that will change or will this game be more for fun than hardcore.

also is the DDT people talk about on here Lady DDT from df? and if so, sup bro its Vagrant Apollo from DF.

get behind my shield yo ... its negro

Re:So who is from DF, also BKS thread!

[b]Vagrant wrote:[/b]
    [quote]so i saw umberto, thunderthighs, keno, possibly korvos, lob legend, and some others on here.

who else played df?

also its hilarious that so many df forumfallers are on here and there is NO shit talking or epeen posturing. wonder if that will change or will this game be more for fun than hardcore.

also is the DDT people talk about on here Lady DDT from df? and if so, sup bro its Vagrant Apollo from DF.

get behind my shield yo ... its negro[/quote]

We will ALLY in this game and build an empire.

!!

no mercs? makes me happy....

keno u will still need to tryout to be in our alliance ..... no scrubs allowed

[quote]so i saw umberto, thunderthighs, keno, possibly korvos, lob legend, and some others on here.

who else played df?

Yes, its the same DDT from DF, Lady DDT on NA, and Dr DDT from EU.

NOT Dr DDT on NA. Just wanted to make that clear =P

Ive seen a few guys stop in vent and chat up a bit. Saw some old BKS people like OgreSK also.

Raises hand. Hi Apollo! Looking forward to more fights. Though we had a few of your members join us so thats kinda cool.

I know Ats is here, and maybe a little DBC and Anvil.

[quote]!!

no mercs? makes me happy....

keno u will still need to tryout to be in our alliance ..... no scrubs allowed[/quote]

Please Kid, I run Xsyon just like I did DF whats gooooood.

P.S. get in vent and stop being a noob

who else played df?

You don't know that van/rhade are playing? This is piddle btw, I already preorderd.

it's overlord korvos :P

alot of us are waiting on boldric or umbert to get in and give us the goahead.

as a clarification... I LEFT APOLLO AND JOINED Black shields like a week into NA server.... the name is like a drunken prep's trampstamp.

keno, u mean bks vent? they let u in there? lol

also i cant im in the worst class of my life .. .teacher is so stupid and trying to teach us how to teach...... its a grad class for secondary education and this guy is a tool....

im learning how NOT to teach from him...

just another nonfactor from df, no1 knows me.