Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Payment system

Quote Originally Posted by opkluu View Post
    Ugh, after getting the $40 I finally needed today, I rushed to the site, not only to find that I can't play today, ALSO I missed the free 2 1/2 months and the item by 1 day.... FML
    Actually its more like 2 days. I was going to buy an alt yesterday but when i clicked the pre order button there was no products to select.

When I was on yesterday it was working fine... I just didn't have the money on my paypal yet >.>

Xsyon Citizen
    Quote Originally Posted by opkluu View Post
    Ugh, after getting the $40 I finally needed today, I rushed to the site, not only to find that I can't play today, ALSO I missed the free 2 1/2 months and the item by 1 day.... FML
    Such is life. Kind of like me finding out about the game a day after the freebies. :/

Payment system still not up, waiting so i can start an alt as well.

Good luck to you new players - I hope you like the game once you are able to buy it - I think it is amazing and set to get a whole lot better.

Drop by wwwthesangha.org if you are looking for a tribe

Still no progress with the payment system at this point.

Any new news on purchasing the game and downloading it? I have a friend thats waiting to play.

It's been up and running for 2 days

Xsyon Citizen
    If you've already bought the game it just shows "select payment" as your only option. I'm sure it's different for people who don't have the game yet.

If pre-ordered with a credit card then there is already a subscription attached, subscription type was listed upon pre-order

If you pre-ordered with paypal then there will be a subscription option.