Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Payment system

Xsyon Citizen

Payment system

Was there a time frame for when the payment system will be up and running? I would really like to try this game out, but it's been down all day. It says it'll be up today but this is the first time I've looked at the site, and I don't know what day that message was put up. Any guess or general time/date it'll be up would be great.

Wish I could buy the game

My friend and I would like to know the answer to that question as well. Been checking all day, but its still not available.

Its the same here for me, you'll just have to wait till its up and running highly doubt they'll let us know so just wait it out probably the latest of tomorow im sure.

Visitor
    It's same here! I was since 14h ago suppose to subscribe. It's a bit stupid you can download and patch the game before you actually have a subscribe up.

Yup, one more person eager to hand his money over and start playing...

Xsyon Citizen
    Guess they're not eager to receive it.

From the other forum sections you can probably see that there are some technical problems that need attention. I assume the developers try to deal with these problems first before they open the game to new customers.

Stay tuned.

Hey guys,

We are looking at tomorrow for the payment system to be up.

As Larsa said there are lots of things going on right now that they are trying to deal with.

Xsyon Citizen
    Understandable. Just wanted some idea of a general time so I can stop checking the site every 10 minutes
    Thanks for the reply.

Ugh, after getting the $40 I finally needed today, I rushed to the site, not only to find that I can't play today, ALSO I missed the free 2 1/2 months and the item by 1 day.... FML