Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Maybe I did. However, it was working great for about 30 minutes. Then, he rebooted to test the saving. It saved but on the restart it started lagging right away. Damn...

What about someone doing a DoS attack? One of my mates mentioned that would be funny if that was the source...and they wouldn't be looking for it. Hopefully he'll get it worked out.

Wowowow.... I have been a large supporter of this game, and of patience. I also know that posting questions for the devs on forums is pretty futile.

However, I am having a really hard time understanding why he would turn combat on when there's AT MINIMUM a 10 second delay on actions. More often, the delay is in the minutes.

Let me help out with this thing we call "prioritizing:"

Shit that matters > shit that doesn't.

I will take a break and give him time to fix this, but I really don't see how this was a good idea by any stretch.

Quote Originally Posted by jumpshot View Post
    Wowowow.... I have been a large supporter of this game, and of patience. I also know that posting questions for the devs on forums is pretty futile.

However, I am having a really hard time understanding why he would turn combat on when there's AT MINIMUM a 10 second delay on actions. More often, the delay is in the minutes.

Let me help out with this thing we call "prioritizing:"

Shit that matters > shit that doesn't.

I will take a break and give him time to fix this, but I really don't see how this was a good idea by any stretch.
    He might have turned combat on for a "legalistic" reason, meaning he can claim that the entire game, including PvP and PvE, *did* in fact go "live" on Mar 15. Leave out the fact that the game is completely unplayable.

Xsyon Citizen
    He might have turned combat on for a "legalistic" reason, meaning he can claim that the entire game, including PvP and PvE, *did* in fact go "live" on Mar 15. Leave out the fact that the game is completely unplayable.
    This, although I wouldn't be surprised if these BS claims were being made for marketing purposes rather than legal ones.

From: http://www.xsyon.com/forum/showthrea...Payment-system
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeraqour View Post
    It's same here! I was since 14h ago suppose to subscribe. It's a bit stupid you can download and patch the game before you actually have a subscribe up.
    This Probally doesn't have anything to do with the problem, because the patch isn't on the same network/server as the live server right