Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

friends are bailing

I hope this isn't a re-occuring problem.. I have had several friends get a refund and bail today.. looks like the only thing Jordi is quick about is processing refunds.

It's a shame this game had so much potential. I think my whole guild is going to bounce soon.

Are any other medium to large guilds on the fence? I am not sure how to keep them here.. I am just as frustraighted as them. You guys see any other games with this much potential? Bleh

Pandemic is staying to the servers shut down forever.

This whole situation sucks.. Everyone's unmotivated now and I can't blame them.

Quote Originally Posted by d3m0nd0 View Post
    I can't believe we went through all this... for nothing

I think I'm more frucrooked.

Agreed, here till the servers shut down or until they fragment the populace (or possibly something equally damaging). While I'm miffed that we lost 12hrs work, I plan to keep playing....after I sleep lol.

Quote Originally Posted by d3m0nd0 View Post
    Or at least until enough get sick of it and leave, the rest will follow.

keepem here for the two and a half months and then make a decision. only a waste if you give up on launch day.

Atmos.. we've been playing for months. The least they had to do was save the game, as they turned things on and something crapped out we wouldn't be out our time and effort. I don't blame people for not wanting to play an un-stable game. I had some guildmates that took off work to get a jumpstart and to get some things done. For what now.. none of it counted.. not only that they wont have the time to re-do the work.. no biggie I guess but it is when you are not certain if the same thing will just keep happening. People are loosing faith quickly.

I'd also like to point out if you get refunded your money your Totem isn't deleted as your account is merely "paused." I guess they are hoping you come back later. this could be good but is probably bad. Maybe there is a timer for it to "fall" but I have never read anything like this.

I'm blah at the whole situation. I wish I could talk people into staying but I don't blame them.. I want to leave myself.. the problem is I'm not sure where I would go.. back to DF, Start a character in wow and see what all I have been missing (roll eyes back) Play rift again or resub an old Ultima account....
    the problem is none of those appeal to me right now.

This should be a good game.. I hope he gets it figured out...

I just want to build a small area to store some stuff in a grass basket.. and run around with friends killing all of you.
    LOL

Quote Originally Posted by coca View Post
    Atmos.. we've been playing for months. The least they had to do was save the game so when they did turn shit on we wouldn't be out time. I don't blame people for not wanting to play a stable game. I had some guildmates that took off work to get a jumpstart and to get some things done. For what now.. none of it counted.. not only that they wont have the time to re-do the work.. no biggie I guess but it is when you are not certain if the same thing will just keep happening. People are loosing faith quickly.

I'd also like to point out if you get refunded your money your Totem isn't deleted as your account is merely "paused." I guess they are hoping you come back later. this could be good but is probably bad. Maybe there is a timer for it to "fall" but I have never read anything like this.

I'm blah at the whole situation. I wish I could talk people into staying but I don't blame them.. I want to leave myself.. the problem is I'm not sure where I would go.. back to DF, Start a character in wow and see what all I have been missing (roll eyes back) Play rift again or resub an old Ultima account....
    the problem is none of those appeal to me right now.

I just want to build a small area to store some stuff in a grass basket.. and run around with friends killing all of you.
    LOL
    good leave already. For Lent i gave up tolerating whiners and complainers. If you dont have the stones to last out a bad launch, MMO games arent for you.