Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I got jumped by a coyote in my and my friends camp, and it killed me and my friend without be being able to even land one hit.

waiting to resurrect, server goes down...

I think i am going to wait until it is PLAYABLE before playing.

Quote Originally Posted by jumpshot View Post
    Still probably not the worst launch ever, but combat seemed like the last thing that needed turned on to me, too.

I think not playing is the best way to enjoy Xsion while they get this fixed.

Trying to play in this is just going to burn us out and piss and off.
    fanboi Fred finally says something semi-realistic about the game. In the meantime can I have your stuff?

Xsyon Citizen
    I actually support this change, because I have long harbored a secret fantasy of being ravaged by a big, hairy bear, powerless to stop it, and having to watch the whole thing.

Yep I only log on to check the lag then log off.

Quote Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
    I actually support this change, because I have long harbored a secret fantasy of being ravaged by a big, hairy bear, powerless to stop it, and having to watch the whole thing.
    I lol'ed and can't help but wonder if this gets deleted.

And, with the rollbacks, you get this over and over, for FREE!

It's really no secret.

Quote Originally Posted by Larsa View Post
    I got jumped by a racoon
    this quote alone is going to stay with me all day

Quote Originally Posted by xenoclix View Post
    xenoclix wins this thread.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xToPCaNxaow <- Lumberjack song w00t

Also, funny story- the same bear kills me and my 2 neighbors 3 times, then lag clears and we gut him.
    2 minutes later I'm mucking about and suddenly begin taking damage from seemingly invisible enemy(s)...
    I die and then 20 feet away, strolling away with my man-bits in his mouth is ANOTHER bear... in damn near the same spot, hahahahahah.
    I logged out then.