Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Really? Animals?

That suffer no lag and cannot be hit? This may be the worst launch ever.

"Orcs are roaming freely across our lands. Unchecked, unchallenged, killing at will."

I got all the way to my new area - of course lagging.

Wanted to place my totem - oh im dieing...really? I cant defend myself? Then dead....

Still probably not the worst launch ever, but combat seemed like the last thing that needed turned on to me, too.

I think not playing is the best way to enjoy Xsion while they get this fixed.

Trying to play in this is just going to burn us out and piss and off.

I agree and the dev are craving itno ppl who are load and not thinking of all the players.

No they are panicking and doing whatever they can think of to retain players. I think adding animlas was a very bad idea. Now like the OP said we're now being hunted by ghosts.

Think of the new players or players that have rerolled - trying to get to a new totem place is a nightmare if they keep dieing and being rezzed so far away!

Not fun trekking the same route over and over again .

Quote Originally Posted by jumpshot View Post
    Still probably not the worst launch ever, but combat seemed like the last thing that needed turned on to me, too.

I think not playing is the best way to enjoy Xsion while they get this fixed.

Trying to play in this is just going to burn us out and piss and off.
    fanboi Fred finally says something semi-realistic about the game. In the meantime can I have your stuff?

Xsyon Citizen
    I actually support this change, because I have long harbored a secret fantasy of being ravaged by a big, hairy bear, powerless to stop it, and having to watch the whole thing.

Yep I only log on to check the lag then log off.

Quote Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
    I actually support this change, because I have long harbored a secret fantasy of being ravaged by a big, hairy bear, powerless to stop it, and having to watch the whole thing.
    I lol'ed and can't help but wonder if this gets deleted.